Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons not over yet. Games are still being played Miek. Please continue to wait "respectfully". Lol

But ya ... CONGRATULATIONS KONCEPT!!

Comment

• Oh ya, and Markelle Fultz with a Triple Double in 25 minutes of play. Boomshakalaka!
      Youngest Player in NBA History with a Trip-Dub.
      Last edited by Joey; Wed Apr 11, 2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations Koncept, thoroughly dominant Finals performance
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• thanks and congrats to you too 007 for finals appearance and regular season dominance. I look forward to seeing you in the finals next year and making this a legit rivalry

all i gotta say is

Last edited by koncept; Thu Apr 12, 2018, 12:54 AM.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I mean, koncept winning the title over 007 is pretty big news, but how about the exciting 3rd place battle that came down to FT% on the final night! Thank you DeAndre Jordan going 0-5 from the line, to give Axel the 3rd place spot over those deviants from Mack North.

Remember, titles come and go, but bronze medal games that comes down to Free Throws on the last night, that is rare.
            Last edited by Axel; Thu Apr 12, 2018, 08:24 AM.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm just happy I stuck it to Coach by winning 15 games and screwing up my pick I flipped him a year ago. 11th overall is much worse than that lotto pick I'm sure he thought he was getting!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                I mean, koncept winning the title over 007 is pretty big news, but how about the exciting 3rd place battle that came down to FT% on the final night! Thank you DeAndre Jordan going 0-5 from the line, to give Axel the 3rd place spot over those deviants from Mack North.

Remember, titles come and go, but bronze medal games that comes down to Free Throws on the last night, that is rare.
                You gotta be fucking kidding me... I forgot to check when I woke up. If I had any luck, ever, it'd be bad luck. Congrats to you, Axel, on winning the real championship.

Also congrats to koncept for winning the consolation round and getting to change his avatar to a 1st Place trophy! Great season, man. Congrats to 007 for making the finals again as well. Another excellent season in the books for the RRNBADL!

That said, let's turn the page on this fine season and look forward to next season. I think a new thread can be created early, can't it? Technically, the 2017-2018 season is over and we're into the off-season for '18-'19.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  You gotta be fucking kidding me... I forgot to check when I woke up. If I had any luck, ever, it'd be bad luck. Congrats to you, Axel, on winning the real championship.

Also congrats to koncept for winning the consolation round and getting to change his avatar to a 1st Place trophy! Great season, man. Congrats to 007 for making the finals again as well. Another excellent season in the books for the RRNBADL!

That said, let's turn the page on this fine season and look forward to next season. I think a new thread can be created early, can't it? Technically, the 2017-2018 season is over and we're into the off-season for '18-'19.
                  New threads are always made with the New Yahoo Season. Off-Season stays with old Season. I mean, I guess we could, but I don't see why we'd need to. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    New threads are always made with the New Yahoo Season. Off-Season stays with old Season. I mean, I guess we could, but I don't see why we'd need to. Lol
                    OK, i get it. It just seems like this season is done and we're already looking towards the drafts and next season, where we all have a shot, including Cody and Tucas. You think they wanna keep re-living this nightmare season until September? Good lord, think of those less fortunate owners for a change!

Comment

OK, i get it. It just seems like this season is done and we're already looking towards the drafts and next season, where we all have a shot, including Cody and Tucas. You think they wanna keep re-living this nightmare season until September? Good lord, think of those less fortunate owners for a change!
                      Let's let koncept enjoy it for a bit.

Speaking of, koncept has now been added to Hall of Champions!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Let's let koncept enjoy it for a bit.

Speaking of, koncept has now been added to Hall of Champions!
                        Ahaa yes, let us let koncept and Axel relish they're wins. At least for a few hours...

Comment

• I think I forgot to do the Title change for 007 last season ... Sorry about that man!!

Comment

Ahaa yes, let us let koncept and Axel relish they're wins. At least for a few hours...
                            #FreeThrowsForTheWin
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              #FreeThrowsForTheWin
                              #DeAndreOnTheBlockAfterThatL

Comment

• I can't remember is there a prototype of the RRDL Obrien floating around somewhere for avatar uses?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X