• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      ...Forever remembered with 'Bench Press' Joey Graham
      And Charlie "Brows" Villanueva

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        Apollo releases his mock draft I see.
        Yes, except I didn't provide the order.

Comment

• I'll just say it seeing how I'm tired of not talking about the draft: unless Ayton's knees explode between now and August, he's my guy.

Comment

• I'll also just say it as well, if Doncic falls to 14, i'll pull the trigger no second guessing!
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'll just say it seeing how I'm tired of not talking about the draft: unless Ayton's knees explode between now and August, he's my guy.
              I haven’t even started scouting yet and you’re already tired of it lol
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                And Charlie "Brows" Villanueva
                'The Hairless Wonder'
                RR OG

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I haven’t even started scouting yet and you’re already tired of it lol
                  People try to make picking number one too complicated. Two years ago I remember all those clickbait analysts who tried to argue Simmons might be a bust because he can't shoot and he's not the true number one. Whatever, I have a good noise filter. I'm taking Admiral Jr. and then I'm phoning in the summer!

Comment

People try to make picking number one too complicated. Two years ago I remember all those clickbait analysts who tried to argue Simmons might be a bust because he can't shoot and he's not the true number one. Whatever, I have a good noise filter. I'm taking Admiral Jr. and then I'm phoning in the summer!
                    they nailed it though, because ingram is going to be a superior kevin durant, and stupid simmons is only ever going to be a stupid lebron clone.

Comment

• Simmons actually had a far superior rookie season to LeBron's rookie season. Koncept should not get to comfy at the top of the hill is all I'm saying.

Comment

Simmons actually had a far superior rookie season to LeBron's rookie season. Koncept should not get to comfy at the top of the hill is all I'm saying.
                        he was like 8 years older with a far superior team

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          he was like 8 years older with a far superior team
                          And the game is played much differently, with loads of players trying to average triple-doubles.

Comment

• If it's so easy then where are all your triple double machines?

Keep in the right lane guys, the Creeds would like to get by now.

And don't be hatin' because I'm drafting Ayton.

Comment

• Doncic shoen, darling, Doncic shoen...
                              RR OG

Comment

• Hmm I expected Doncic to die in Sacramento when I made my announcement. Learning in Dallas along side Dirk and getting heavy minutes in a system run by competent pros changes things. The Creeds are back to the drawing board for a second look now. Doncic will be a stat stuffer even if he's a second fiddle kind of guy on a championship team.

Comment

Working...
                                X