Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 76ers must be kicking themselves for the trade up to get Fultz. I'm not writing him off or anything, however he can't shoot and they need shooters. Can you imagine Tatum on that team?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      The 76ers must be kicking themselves for the trade up to get Fultz. I'm not writing him off or anything, however he can't shoot and they need shooters. Can you imagine Tatum on that team?
      Fultz was actually a much better shooter than Tatum in college, so I have full expectations that he'll get it back and show the whole class who's boss. But ya, everything as is, Tatum would be great for the 76ers.

Comment

• I hope Fultz works out. As is the 76ers gave up the better player right now and a lotto pick. Teams should stop talking to Ainge.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Fultz was actually a much better shooter than Tatum in college, so I have full expectations that he'll get it back and show the whole class who's boss. But ya, everything as is, Tatum would be great for the 76ers.
          Nah. This dude is mentally soft. Like Charmin soft. Top picks shouldn’t forget how to play and Fultz will never really rebound. Every missed shot, every bad game will weigh on him more and more and eventually break him down.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Nah. This dude is mentally soft. Like Charmin soft. Top picks shouldn’t forget how to play and Fultz will never really rebound. Every missed shot, every bad game will weigh on him more and more and eventually break him down.
            Nah.

Comment

• Checkmate.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                congratulations realizar on your mouth being a filthy cesspool of disrespect
                This award truly means more to me than all of do. It's an honour to be recognized, immortalized and so laklusterly celebrated by my peers.

Three cheers for ME and one for the brotherhood in the Dynasty fellowship for this 'whatever you're all calling it this year" award: It's the only one that matters cuz everyone remembers the ICON who wins it.

Smack yourselves! This is Mad Izm!
                RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  This award truly means more to me than all of do. It's an honour to be recognized, immortalized and so laklusterly celebrated by my peers.

Three cheers for ME and one for the brotherhood in the Dynasty fellowship for this 'whatever you're all calling it this year" award: It's the only one that matters cuz everyone remembers the ICON who wins it.

Comment

• that was a worthy speech
                    Last edited by koncept; Wed Jun 27, 2018, 08:18 PM.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Comment

Lol Exactly what I thought of as well.

Comment

• on the topic of smack talk, what do we think about an award next year for the voted worst managed team, kind of like "The League"'s Sacko trophy
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            on the topic of smack talk, what do we think about an award next year for the voted worst managed team, kind of like "The League"'s Sacko trophy
                            The Snooch Award?

Comment

• The Snoochy. We could still do it, there's time.

Nominations for The Snoochy:
                              Miek aka. Off-Season Miek - 26 game losing streak set new all-time but streak snapped in week 4. A current season record of 5-16. Highlight of the season: the "dung trade".
                              Tucas - 23 game losing streak, a legit challenger to Miek's all-time record. 21 loses in the current season. Highlight of the season: Updated lineups.
                              Cody - 3-18. Highlight of the season: traded for all-time great Gary Payton... No, wait, the 2nd... Best Gary Payton II of all-time. Current Yahoo rank: 459th and holding. Dropped twice but added once, figure that math out.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 28, 2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

The Snoochy. We could still do it, there's time.

Nominations for The Snoochy:
                                Miek aka. Off-Season Miek - 26 game losing streak set new all-time but streak snapped in week 4. A current season record of 5-16. Highlight of the season: the "dung trade".
                                Tucas - 23 game losing streak, a legit challenger to Miek's all-time record. 21 loses in the current season. Highlight of the season: Updated lineups.
                                Cody - 3-18. Highlight of the season: traded for all-time great Gary Payton... No, wait, the 2nd... Best Gary Payton II of all-time. Current Yahoo rank: 459th and holding. Dropped twice but added once, figure that math out.
                                Tucas & Caicos.

Prognosis:

Prolonged suffering of delibitating analytical atrophy and decision-making rheumatism is utterly a foregone certainty.

#SayNoToIneptitudeVaccinations
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X