This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Seems logical for Axel to try to collect ALL the next Steph Currys.
    Do I have any?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Apparently the Lakers are trying to move Lonzo but his camp leaked the injury details to try and block such a move.
      Lakers aren't happy about it either. Hope they ship him to some garbage city, like Cleveland. Oh him and his dad would fit Cleveland so well... make it happen Magic!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Do I have any?
        Your Buddy?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Lakers aren't happy about it either. Hope they ship him to some garbage city, like Cleveland. Oh him and his dad would fit Cleveland so well... make it happen Magic!
          Or Utah. Is there a less enticing city for Big Baller Brand than Utah?

At least Cleveland has other sports teams even if the Browns perpetually suck and the Tribe is constantly forgotten about except for reruns of Major League and Major League II.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Your Buddy?
            Oh. I forgot about him to be honest. I wouldn’t consider him the next Steph, maybe the next Michael Redd...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Kevin Love for Lonzo isn't a bad deal for the must win now Lakers but the Cavs just drafted Sexton... A guy I think will go four or five spots after Trae in our draft.

Comment

Oh. I forgot about him to be honest. I wouldn’t consider him the next Steph, maybe the next Michael Redd...
                LOL in your dreams. The King's think he's the next Steph. FYI.

Its odd though that they're going after Lavine.

Comment

At least Cleveland has other sports teams even if the Browns perpetually suck and the Tribe is constantly forgotten about except for reruns of Major League and Major League II.
                  Oklahoma City. Make him come off the bench!

Comment

Utah is a good team though. Cleveland is a shit city and the team is complete trash as well, unless LeBron is there. I'm trying to maximize the potential of terrible city and terrible team for the longest period of time.

Comment

• I'm liking what I'm seeing in Charlotte: Willy 'Megahertz' Hertzagomez
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        I'm liking what I'm seeing in Charlotte: Willy 'Megahertz' Hertzagomez
                        And they just traded for Biyombo.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          I'm liking what I'm seeing in Charlotte: Willy 'Megahertz' Hertzagomez
                          I hope he works out for you. He has David Lee type potential. I needed him gone in order to go after Dame. Otherwise he would still be a Creed, living the dream.

Comment

And they just traded for Biyombo.
                            Every starter needs a back-up. And Biyombo is a career back-up.

#WillyMegahertz
                            RR OG

Comment

• When is the draft?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                When is the draft?
                                And when are free agent signings due? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X