Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Joey, I wish you luck..... were closing in on a good battle this week & I'm up 5-4 on ya.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Wouldn't be a bad idea to split it. You wanna do the bottom half of the league alphabetically and I'll do the top?
      Mine is largely done. I did it at the start of the season, so just the last couple of add/drops on 1 year deals this week to add.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So Mack, rebounds and points are likely the swing cats for us - should be a good close finish.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          So Mack, rebounds and points are likely the swing cats for us - should be a good close finish.
          I know, I've been tracking... I have basically 11 man games left and I think you had 15. Gonna need my boys to shine if we're gonna pull it off. Good Matchup!

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Hey Joey, I wish you luck..... were closing in on a good battle this week & I'm up 5-4 on ya.
            Heavy Smack Talk! You just gonna take that, Joey?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I know, I've been tracking... I have basically 11 man games left and I think you had 15. Gonna need my boys to shine if we're gonna pull it off. Good Matchup!
              Haha too early in the season for me to track man games but I did notice that I have some good rebounders (like Love and Tobias) playing both Saturday and Sunday. Points and blocks concern me more.

Comment

Haha too early in the season for me to track man games but I did notice that I have some good rebounders (like Love and Tobias) playing both Saturday and Sunday. Points and blocks concern me more.
                Lol I have nothing better to do so I'm on that app every couple hours.

Comment

• Hey Mack (and anyone else interested), I have a deal on the table for Ibaka that looks pretty good, but would hate to not give the league a chance to get his services (he's on a fresh new 3 year deal). I'll give it a couple days.
                  “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                  ― John Wooden

Comment

I do that too. I can't help myself.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                      Hey Mack (and anyone else interested), I have a deal on the table for Ibaka that looks pretty good, but would hate to not give the league a chance to get his services (he's on a fresh new 3 year deal). I'll give it a couple days.
                      Coach is going all out. I love this league, there's always something happening.

Comment

• I'm gonna say this: If you wanna make deals, don't be fraid to talk to me.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                          Hey Mack (and anyone else interested), I have a deal on the table for Ibaka that looks pretty good, but would hate to not give the league a chance to get his services (he's on a fresh new 3 year deal). I'll give it a couple days.
                          Thanks for the notice. I'll pass on Ibaka, I might have put an offer through for Wiggins though.

Comment

Thanks for the notice. I'll pass on Ibaka, I might have put an offer through for Wiggins though.
                            Wiggins is still in the league you know?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              Wiggins is still in the league you know?
                              I assumed that since he got traded to you that it was essentially a demotion to the D-League.

Comment

I assumed that since he got traded to you that it was essentially a demotion to the D-League.
                                This was my thoughts.

Lets see how the Tucaseseseseseses do with Wiggy in the lineup and I'll contemplate an offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X