• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The break: https://youtu.be/zouWkSXxpGs

That is grusome...

WJF wrote: View Post
      Well fuck.

I hope he will be able to come back from this in the future. Best of luck.
      Well fuck, feet aren't supposed to come off like bottle twisttops is more like it.

Comment

LOL. early smack talk. you got any players that are playing more than 20 games this year?

the crazy eyes killer is coming for ya

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        yay. basketball starts tonight. got a personal message from koncept about 10 minutes ago saying he was legitimately terrified of his week one match up.

good luck to me and I hope dan over achieves. Cody, there is a huge croation I really think would look good on my team, need you to not get the 4th pick buddy.
        Last edited by koncept; Wed Oct 18, 2017, 01:04 AM.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Miek, why do you want Sabonis?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Another thing: The Hayward injury instantly made me think of a past Raptors injury: Garbajosa's.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Miek, why do you want Sabonis?
              Miek likes acquiring guys associated with great players. I mean Glove Jr, the brother of the friend of Gary Payton's dentist, you name'em.
              Last edited by Apollo; Wed Oct 18, 2017, 07:47 AM. Reason: ..

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Another thing: The Hayward injury instantly made me think of a past Raptors injury: Garbajosa's.
                Jorge's injury was pretty damn bad too, I agree. He was incredibly slow on two fully functional legs and was older than Hayward. I hope Hayward can come back at 100%. That was disgusting though and I'd image the road to recover is long. He broke his tibia and dislocated his ankle. I wouldn't be shocked if he damaged tendons and ligaments.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Jorge's injury was pretty damn bad too, I agree. He was incredibly slow on two fully functional legs and was older than Hayward. I hope Hayward can come back at 100%. That was disgusting though and I'd image the road to recover is long. He broke his tibia and dislocated his ankle. I wouldn't be shocked if he damaged tendons and ligaments.
                  I saw hayward's live and Livingston's live. I found hayward's grosser because it was the first time I have ever seen a foot backwards. Livingston's looked more painful though

Comment

His knee pretty much exploded on impact. Haywards ankle pretty much exploded on impact. Livingston was never the same.

Comment

Early word is there was no ligament damage which is good. I truly hate the C**tics, but never want to see players go down with injuries like this, especially really good players. I hope he makes it back to the same level of play as well.

Comment

I saw a report saying the break was clean, no ligament damage. So that much is good at least.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          I saw a report saying the break was clean, no ligament damage. So that much is good at least.
                          I read something different. It said the break was low and in an area that supported ligaments, highly likely damage to them as well.

His break occurred at the distal end of the tibia, a site that serves as an anchor site for multiple ligaments. Furthermore, it is rare that a dislocation occurs without some level of ligament or soft tissue damage. Damage to the articular cartilage of the talus must also be considered.

http://instreetclothes.com/2017/10/1...-ankle-injury/
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

When I watched the video I paused for a moment (I regret it now) and took a look at the ankle... I think it would be a miracle for that to be merely a clean break.

In other news Wade looked OLD last night. I thought about going after him but I'm glad I passed. He'll probably get rest days too despite the new rules.

Comment

In other news Wade looked OLD last night.

Wade IS old.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=486211

portis puts mirotic in the hospital with a cheap shot
                                I just read another scenario where it was Mirotic who instigated and Portis may have connected on one solid shot in self defense. Either way, its going to be tough for those two to share a locker room after that. Lauri Markkanen just got a nice fantasy bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X