This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I don't think those take effect until next year, but even still, it should help with the same tanking problem, we may or may not have. Won't change anything in how we run the lottery or anything though.
    Ah, well, it's coming anyway. The timing is great for my team given the pick I own this year. I may deal my pick every year!...And take one back of course.

Comment

• Comment

• I just went in and fully updated the cap sheet for the season for all teams. Any transaction that was completed through Yahoo has been accounted for and cap totals have been updated. If you spot an error, please let me know. I have double checked all of the math, so I'm really not expecting anything wrong.

Last edited by Axel; Fri Dec 29, 2017, 11:16 AM.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Suns GM to involve Booker in all major decisions
            https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1456466

This might settle the debate from a few weeks ago regarding Booker and Jackson?

Comment

• Tucas, set your lineups.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Suns GM to involve Booker in all major decisions
                https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1456466

This might settle the debate from a few weeks ago regarding Booker and Jackson?
                Give the rookie some time. I mean it was also reported earlier in the season that Jackson is off limits in all trades.

Comment

• Good matchup, drizz! You got the man games tomorrow, so its gonna come down to Sunday - me thinks.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Give the rookie some time. I mean it was also reported earlier in the season that Jackson is off limits in all trades.
                    That may be... but this is some extra high praise for Booker. Decision making on all moves plus coaches? Yeeks... to be honest, it could be recipe for disaster.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      That may be... but this is some extra high praise for Booker. Decision making on all moves plus coaches? Yeeks... to be honest, it could be recipe for disaster.
                      That's great though. It means mediocrity for the Suns and this is where some of the best fantasy value tends to reside. I have Chriss and Jackson on roster and so I hope the Suns suck for the foreseeable future. If Booker facilitates that then damn it, I'm on Team Booker. Book it!

Comment

• I just got off the phone with Booker. He said Chriss and Jackson will be relegated to the bench for the fantasy playoffs. sorrynotsorry!!!!!
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Just looking at the league schedule. Prediction: Miek goes on a stunning three game win streak starting next week and Axel starts sweating about the pick.
                            After Miek's 6-3 loss to Coach, thought it would be worth bumping this post...
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              After Miek's 6-3 loss to Coach, thought it would be worth bumping this post...
                              injuries killed me this week

Comment

• Yeah, injuries killed the man. Damn, have some class here.

Comment

Working...
                                X