This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Looking forward to this weeks matchup vs 12-0 Skywalker.
    Take him down a notch!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Oh, I think its happened more than twice in history but yeah, December and January have not been kind in any sport for me this season. lol
      It's just been a while lol i know you beat me in this Dynasty last season in a big upset.

Comment

• Tucas set your lineups.

The precedent was set with ceez; it doesn't matter how crap your team is - Set your lineups.
        Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 8, 2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• after tonight we will get a good look at the imperials/axel match-up, as i didn't have many games last night and tonight he doesn't. i talked to lavar, and i am paraphrasing, but he said axel's team has given up on him, and basically all want to kill themselves from shame

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            It's just been a while lol i know you beat me in this Dynasty last season in a big upset.
            That win last year hurt me a lot more than the loss did this year. lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              after tonight we will get a good look at the imperials/axel match-up, as i didn't have many games last night and tonight he doesn't. i talked to lavar, and i am paraphrasing, but he said axel's team has given up on him, and basically all want to kill themselves from shame
              The good look looks good to me.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack looks poised to take down the only undefeated team standing. SW has some bad luck with injuries this week.

Comment

Mack looks poised to take down the only undefeated team standing. SW has some bad luck with injuries this week.
                  Shhhhhh, it's only Wednesday morning. We've all had our bouts with the bug, I've got 3 guys out this week as well. Next man up!

Bam with a huge game last night(albeit against our Raps), bought himself another week on my roster.

Comment

• Ah, I got you. What you're saying is zip it.

Comment

• In other news Bogdan Bogdanovic appears to be carving out quite a role with the Kings, ranking in the 120 for the year, top 90 for the last month, top 50 for the last two weeks... And we're not even to the part where the vets get benched in order for the team to *cough* tank *cough* develope the young guys like Bogdanovic .

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        The good look looks good to me.
                        yeah, i got smashed last night. needed more

Comment

Mack looks poised to take down the only undefeated team standing. SW has some bad luck with injuries this week.
                          I looked poised to do the very same last week ... Skywalker is a sneaky SOB. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            I looked poised to do the very same last week ... Skywalker is a sneaky SOB. Lol
                            That was a pretty damn heroic comeback no doubt.

Comment

• I can't reply for some reason, but Joey I legitimately can't set my lineups. I have 4 injured players who haven't played in forever and Justin Jackson, who is out of the rotation and in and out of the GLeague. My bench is non changing. The only way I could set my lineups is if I made roster moves.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                I can't reply for some reason, but Joey I legitimately can't set my lineups. I have 4 injured players who haven't played in forever and Justin Jackson, who is out of the rotation and in and out of the GLeague. My bench is non changing. The only way I could set my lineups is if I made roster moves.
                                Fair enough. Then keep Bojan off the bench like on Monday! Haha But ya I didn't see Parsons was out as well. Noted.
                                I'll allow it, but just know, I'm watching you!.. and that goes for everyone else!

Comment

Working...
                                X