This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    so great to see jabari back on the court. fantasy stuff aside he's been thru a lot here.
    True. Nice to see a potential star back in the lineup... even if he is on your squad.

Comment

• monroe to celtics is good for me, if he gets on the court

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        monroe to celtics is good for me, if he gets on the court
        I’m not sure that’s the best place for him to get minutes.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I’m not sure that’s the best place for him to get minutes.
          i thought him on the pelicans for the rest of the year, with the starters job was the best. i do think they will start him over baynes in boston, but maybe not right away.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            i thought him on the pelicans for the rest of the year, with the starters job was the best. i do think they will start him over baynes in boston, but maybe not right away.
            Yeah, I kinda expected him to go to the Pelicans for opportunity.

I think Tatum starting at the 4 with Monroe as a bench scorer makes the most sense for the Celtics but I can see a scenario where Monroe’s defence leads him to be behind Baynes, who will being very limited, defends and has chemistry. Monroe fitting in at this stage of the season could be a struggle similar to Okafor with the Nets.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Or it could be that throwback bigs who don't defend well like Okafor and Monroe have difficulty making it on the floor in this new era. The Nets are one of the worst teams in the league and Okafor can't get minutes there. Monroe posted useful numbers when he got to play for the Suns though. I don't know if numbers help the Celtics in their goals though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Or it could be that throwback bigs who don't defend well like Okafor and Monroe have difficulty making it on the floor in this new era. The Nets are one of the worst teams in the league and Okafor can't get minutes there. Monroe posted useful numbers when he got to play for the Suns though. I don't know if numbers help the Celtics in their goals though.
                I guess now that you shed Okafor you don't have to keep trying to find nice things to say about him to people.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I guess now that you shed Okafor you don't have to keep trying to find nice things to say about him to people.
                  Marketing is an important part of any endeavour.

Comment

• I’m surprised that Okafor still hasn’t really had much of a role with a terrible Nets team. That doesn’t bode well for a guy like Monroe trying to squeeze into a rotation of a team that’s actually trying to win.

In more important news, can Mr Bond escape another elaborate trap set for him? Or will the sharks with frickin lasers on their heads finally get their man.

Comment

• Wow, Mack is looking like Gabby Jay this week.

The Creeds will be climbing back up the standings this week.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I’m surprised that Okafor still hasn’t really had much of a role with a terrible Nets team. That doesn’t bode well for a guy like Monroe trying to squeeze into a rotation of a team that’s actually trying to win.

In more important news, can Mr Bond escape another elaborate trap set for him? Or will the sharks with frickin lasers on their heads finally get their man.
                        And he's essentially lost Brogdan for the season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          And he's essentially lost Brogdan for the season.
                          I didn't mean to like this comment ... haha It's very unfortunate the injuries he is going through.

Comment

• And here we thought you were TOTALLY heartless.

Comment

• I was very lucky when it comes to injuries last season, this year not as much. Both Millsap and Vucevic should be back for the (fantasy) playoffs though
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Josh Jackson is a special player. I hope he can keep rolling down the stretch and it might be upset city for some poor bastard come the post season. It also sounds like I'll be getting Isaac back after the all-star break. Between him and Willy I've been carrying two dead roster spots at all times.

Comment

Working...
                                X