Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed that the Mavs don't shut down Dirk early. This is a last ditched effort to play upset in round one.

It's also a little gift to Cody after the CP3 trade!

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      What do you propose? Send me a mock offer.
      i just thought it was a way for people with unused cap space to improve their teams. for example cody only has 31 cap years. 007 has 40, and 6 waived years. i wouldn't be against 007 sending a pick to cody in exchange for clearing up the space.

i guessed it wouldn't be approved. just an idea i had

Comment

• There's no stopping Cody or you or anyone from accepting a player on a bad contract though... And then there's no stopping anyone from using an amnesty clause on that bad player in the off-season. Seems like an opportunity to me.

Comment

• I wonder what the trade record for a season is? I must be up there with six now... And now I have an idea for one last trade. It might rock the playoffs or at least gently nudge it in a different direction.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            There's no stopping Cody or you or anyone from accepting a player on a bad contract though... And then there's no stopping anyone from using an amnesty clause on that bad player in the off-season. Seems like an opportunity to me.
            Is Apollo a ferengi?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm the Borg and I'm out to asslimate that fantasy top 15. Resistance is futile.

Comment

I wonder what the trade record for a season is? I must be up there with six now... And now I have an idea for one last trade. It might rock the playoffs or at least gently nudge it in a different direction.
                Not even close. Lol We had 14 trades by both Matt and Axel in 2014.
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Feb 26, 2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Well shit, that was one crazy 2014. Where are all the gunslingers in 2018?

Comment

Well shit, that was one crazy 2014. Where are all the gunslingers in 2018?
                    It really was. Even I made 10 trades that year looking at the stats... Looking back, most of which were questionable moves at best ... Lol

Comment

Well shit, that was one crazy 2014. Where are all the gunslingers in 2018?
                      It was a different league then, not nearly as many “Hinkie rebuild” teams and no super teams. The landscape has changed a fair bit since then and it makes it harder to find interested partners. I haven’t made a deal all season and frankly the only offer I’ve received (about 6 times) is one that I have zero interest in making, so I don’t expect any deals before the deadline either.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Coach, set your lineups!! Starting to happen a bit too often for my liking.

Comment

• Raps helping me out, getting ellenson on the floor.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was happy watching Ibaka play well in his first game for my team, then I checked Yahoo and realized I forgot to put him in the lineup. Whoops
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 set your lineups!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Coach, set your lineups!! Starting to happen a bit too often for my liking.
                                Calm down, it's been a day here or there... I have been consistently setting my lineups despite having injury issues all year. Maybe send me a private message if you have a concern before airing out your issues in the media.
                                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                                ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X