X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Apollo wrote: View Post
    If #1 is goes to ninth worst, for our league then does the #2 drawn become #1 and so fourth?
    Joey wrote: View Post
    We already had this back when Cleveland won #1 for Kyrie I believe. Order remained unchanged as I recall.
    Yes we had it the year of Kyrie cause I was that 9th pick but since I made the playoffs I wasn’t lotto eligible, thus picked 9th regardless and the rest of order stayed true to the lotto results as if my move didn’t happen.

Apollo keeps looking for new things and records in dynasty but history keeps saying “Axel been there, Axel did that”.
    Last edited by Axel; Wed Feb 28, 2018, 05:01 PM.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel hasn't won a Chip. That's what I'm after next season. This season I'm out to upset 007 or SW in round one... Without my best player no less.

Comment

• Getting lots of buzz around Josh Jackson and Jonathan Isaac. Neither is on the market, infact the Creeds are done making moves this season.

Isaac makes his return on Friday which is a letdown because I was excited to watch him against the Raptors tonight. Not expecting much from him his first week or two back but he should be a nice boost for the playoffs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          I got the reigning Rookie of the Year despite not having a draft pick
          Bogdan is a sophomore scrub!

If that's all you got, than you owe McHappy your entire reign! Straight-up!
          RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Axel hasn't won a Chip. That's what I'm after next season. This season I'm out to upset 007 or SW in round one... Without my best player no less.
            Well before you even ask, yes, we’ve had a #8 seed defeat a #1 seed in the playoffs, I beat mcHappy as the 8 seed, possibly the same year that I “won” the lotto.

I have as many championships as like 75% of the league, no shame there. This is a tough competitive league.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• james ballswin (realizar) wrote: View Post
              bogdan is a sophomore scrub!

If that's all you got, than you owe mchappy your entire reign! Straight-up!
              lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Well before you even ask, yes, we’ve had a #8 seed defeat a #1 seed in the playoffs, I beat mcHappy as the 8 seed, possibly the same year that I “won” the lotto.

I have as many championships as like 75% of the league, no shame there. This is a tough competitive league.
                Hey, I'm only in competition with you twice a regular season and once in the playoffs if you're that unlucky.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  Bogdan is a sophomore scrub!

If that's all you got, than you owe McHappy your entire reign! Straight-up!
                  Scrub? Let's compare him to some of the MANY wire pick-ups you've made, shall we? LOL

Take a look on Yahoo. You can see all moves made. I noted this last year, but he picked up 2 or 3 seperate Top-100 contributors on the WW. No need to get upset with him just because you can't find the same value and end up dropping everyone you grab. Lol
                  Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 28, 2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Can't predict injuries... not for certain guys anyway. John Wall has been very reliable for the past 4 years. This has sort of derailed my season... here's hoping he gets back by at least round 2 of playoffs(if I'm fortunate enough to win one round).
                    I'd be totally cool if he wanted to just stay away for good ... or ask for a trade ... Beal is KILLING it with John Wall out.

Comment

• finally getting the media respect i deserve! coach casey still telling the players we get no respect.
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        finally getting the media respect i deserve! coach casey still telling the players we get no respect.
                        All the power rankings love is going to hurt you in the post season. I can see it now, your guys are getting too confident.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Scrub? Let's compare him to some of the MANY wire pick-ups you've made, shall we? LOL

Take a look on Yahoo. You can see all moves made. I noted this last year, but he picked up 2 or 3 seperate Top-100 contributors on the WW. No need to get upset with him just because you can't find the same value and end up dropping everyone you grab. Lol
                          You're living in a joeyatric care facility! Lol
                          RR OG

Comment

• That Josh Jackson looks like a special player.

Comment

• Just looking at his stats over the last month. 19.6PPG 7.3 REB 1.9 AST 1.0 STL 1.2 BLK. 47% from the field. TO & FT% aren't good but those have been kind of punted long ago for me. The Suns are going to have a really nice team in a few years if they can hang onto Booker & JJ.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Just looking at his stats over the last month. 19.6PPG 7.3 REB 1.9 AST 1.0 STL 1.2 BLK. 47% from the field. TO & FT% aren't good but those have been kind of punted long ago for me. The Suns are going to have a really nice team in a few years if they can hang onto Booker & JJ.
                                I like how you try to play it off as so casual like you haven’t obsessively been checking (and posting about) his stats for weeks now. It wouldn’t shock me at this point if you were fondling yourself each time as well. Did you buy your wife a JJ jersey and mask yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X