This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I like how you try to play it off as so casual like you haven’t obsessively been checking (and posting about) his stats for weeks now. It wouldn’t shock me at this point if you were fondling yourself each time as well. Did you buy your wife a JJ jersey and mask yet?
    No, but there's a life-sized cutout that should arrive on your doorstep any day now.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Apollo wrote: View Post
      No, but there's a life-sized cutout that should arrive on your doorstep any day now.
      Sweet. Hopefully I get lucky and they accidently send a Joshua Jackson cut out instead. Can never have enough Charlie Conway in your life. QUACK QUACK QUACK

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Anyone else getting a blank stat line from yesterday? Even when I select a player and go to game log, all my players are showing hyphens for all stats.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• no that just means your team rode the pine buddy!
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            Anyone else getting a blank stat line from yesterday? Even when I select a player and go to game log, all my players are showing hyphens for all stats.
            Based on your team, that wouldn't surprise me as correct.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              no that just means your team rode the pine buddy!
              Axel wrote: View Post
              Based on your team, that wouldn't surprise me as correct.
              hahahaha.

Comment

hahahaha.
                In all seriousness though, no, I had no issues checking stats.

Comment

Anyone else getting a blank stat line from yesterday? Even when I select a player and go to game log, all my players are showing hyphens for all stats.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
                  I don't have stats for this league or Keeper for yesterday. I declare shenanigans and i'm playing this season under protest. Playoffs should not start until John Wall returns.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I don't have stats for this league or Keeper for yesterday. I declare shenanigans and i'm playing this season under protest. Playoffs should not start until John Wall returns.
                    i have no stats showing for other teams as well, checked apollo's, and yours. i don't remember totals before last night, so i can't compare to see if even though nothing shows as counted, that it was counted anyway.

Comment

• "Greg Monroe hit 6-of-9 FGs and 2-of-2 FTs for 14 points on Wednesday, adding four rebounds ,two assists and one steal in 21 minutes."

this is from monroe's orange block info bite, but in the weekly matchup page between cody, and i, it shows monroe's total contribution as 0 across the board.

Comment

i have no stats showing for other teams as well, checked apollo's, and yours. i don't remember totals before last night, so i can't compare to see if even though nothing shows as counted, that it was counted anyway.
                        Nobodys stats are showing on my phone app or my work computer. The weekly totals are the same as they were after Tuesday. I'm sure its just a Yahoo glitch, they should have it fixed soon.

Comment

I get up pretty early in the morning and when I got up this morning the stats were live. Now they're gone. I've seen this before in the past and so I know Yahoo will fix it and restore Josh Jackson's 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks... Along with everyone else's stats!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I get up pretty early in the morning and when I got up this morning the stats were live. Now they're gone. I've seen this before in the past and so I know Yahoo will fix it and restore Josh Jackson's 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks... Along with everyone else's stats!
                            yeah my stats were there early too and now gone. I blame Mack, it must be his fault somehow.

Comment

• Well he's fallen to 8th in the power rankings and is probably having trouble keeping it together... Now this complete scandal happens.

And on the trade deadline no less.

Comment

• Something really screwy is going on with the stats today beyond the missing numbers. For instance, looking at the seven day averages, Patty Mills is apparently playing 52 minutes per game this week. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X