X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      yeah my stats were there early too and now gone. I blame Mack, it must be his fault somehow.
      Could've very well been me...

Comment

• Stats on Yahoo appear to be fixed. Thanks Mack! Lol

Comment

• watched the lakers game last night, and ball played off ball with thomas on the court. thomas might be able to get lonzo that sweet sweet sg designation, so he isn't only a pg, and then all the wins are belong to us

Comment

• R.I.P. Tucas
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• If I was Axel I'd be tempted to pull out the "Skywalker Maneuver"and bench all my guys today... Against Skywalker for the W.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                If I was Axel I'd be tempted to pull out the "Skywalker Maneuver"and bench all my guys today... Against Skywalker for the W.
                Not going to lie, I looked at the schedule and very much have considered it. Decided to wait and make my decision later today. Steals is a close category though so might leave a guy or two (low TO guys) in just in case.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Drizz has four guys playing today. I have seven and I'm up 7-2. Don't want to call this one just yet but I'm almost ready to change my forecast to 13 wins in the full season.

Comment

• Anybody want a player rental for the last stretch?
                    Mirotic, Ingles and Thomas are all on expiring deals and I'm looking for a draft pick or young player with upside.
                    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                    ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                      Anybody want a player rental for the last stretch?
                      Mirotic, Ingles and Thomas are all on expiring deals and I'm looking for a draft pick or young player with upside.
                      ... Trade deadline passed already? Lol

Comment

• With a little luck I might get my first 9-0 victory.

With the new Yahoo column that shows your rank and record I am 16-66-1 In three years here.

This could be huge for the young guys confidence.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                          Calm down, it's been a day here or there... I have been consistently setting my lineups despite having injury issues all year. Maybe send me a private message if you have a concern before airing out your issues in the media.
                          All it takes is one day to cost the week. Case in point, if you had set your lineups on Monday you would have won. And last week you missed two days, and if you hadn't, you would have won that week as well. Without checking further back, even two wins makes a HUGE difference in overall outcome of the league. Everyone else gets called out publicly as well if I see they are missing lineups, so it's not just you.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sun Mar 4, 2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            All it takes is one day to cost the week. Case in point, if you had set your lineups on Monday you would have won. And last week you missed two days, and if you hadn't, you would have won that week as well. Without checking further back, even two wins makes a HUGE difference in overall outcome of the league. Everyone else gets called out publicly as well if I see they are missing lineups, so it's not just you.
                            Don't mess with Dynasty!

Coach, you just cost me Joey's #11 seed in he standings.
                            RR OG

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              R.I.P. Tucas
                              Lord have mercy!
                              RR OG

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the 007 rematch next week. I need to prove I'm not a one hit wonder before I possibly face him in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X