This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    72 points and 11 boards today... U better take him high bro.

On another note, would league officials please call the authorities, Lavar Ball has taken hold out Miek's account once again.
    LaVar Ball is the Suge Knight of basketball; he needs to get gots!
    RR OG

Comment

• Great timing for Ibaka to have a bounce-back game...and Eric Gordon drops 8 threes on the Bulls!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• well Ballizar, to your credit, you have competed every season in this league, sometimes with 400 add drops but the competition is commendable.

in the lotto theres years with a definite drop off after pick #1, but most years theres lots of solid picks in the late draft to be found. YOU passed on Mitchell yourself! its typically a crapshoot, but theres always some top 100 talent in there every year.....
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Sounds like an high lotto Imperials pick to me.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Sounds like an high lotto Imperials pick to me.
            Only if he was lonzo's son. Lavar isn't the best breeding stock.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              Only if he was lonzo's son. Lavar isn't the best breeding stock.
              You think the love bastard of Screech and Drake would be? Maybe... as an actor he would play a dorky yet loveable high school kid that is in a wheel chair due to being shot in a drive-by. Think Degrassi meets Saved By The Bell.

Comment

You think the love bastard of Screech and Drake would be? Maybe... as an actor he would play a dorky yet loveable high school kid that is in a wheel chair due to being shot in a drive-by. Think Degrassi meets Saved By The Bell.
                Is drake a gangster? Jane and finch Torontonian?

I think any kid of screech's is going to get fucked in the head.
                Last edited by Miekenstien; Wed Mar 28, 2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• if we were in the middle of the free agent auction, and i decided to drop ellenson mid auction, i wouldn't be able to bid on a player right? asking in the potential scenario i saw a player i would like to replace him with. don't think it would work, just confirming.

Comment

if we were in the middle of the free agent auction, and i decided to drop ellenson mid auction, i wouldn't be able to bid on a player right? asking in the potential scenario i saw a player i would like to replace him with. don't think it would work, just confirming.
                    I don't think so. There is a roster changes deadline and then the auction happens after that. Then we finalize rosters, the league starts up, rosters are unlocked and the WW auctions begin.

Comment

LaVar has some nerve. The Lakers should swat him like a fly. A big N-O to the Chinese cat burglar LiAngelo. He's dealing with Magic Johnson here and Lonzo would be an idiot to pull a power play in this dream situation all to pad Papa's inflated ego. He should zip it and let the master guide him to stardom.

Comment

LaVar has some nerve. The Lakers should swat him like a fly. A big N-O to the Chinese cat burglar LiAngelo. He's dealing with Magic Johnson here and Lonzo would be an idiot to pull a power play in this dream situation all to pad Papa's inflated ego. He should zip it and let the master guide him to stardom.

max and dumdum were talking about this on first take. they were able to agree that the lakers might give him a summer league invite, but no way is he going to get drafted, and more than likely not making the team.

Comment

great gif. magic was so so nice

Comment

great gif. magic was so so nice
                            Top three talent and GOAT personality.

Comment

Top three talent and GOAT personality.
                              he was like a canadian hockey player. super nice off the court, and then a murderer on it. him, lebron, and jordan are by far the three best players i ever watched. him and lebron can fight out who is number 2.

Comment

he was like a canadian hockey player. super nice off the court, and then a murderer on it. him, lebron, and jordan are by far the three best players i ever watched. him and lebron can fight out who is number 2.
                                Magic has always been my favorite player or person generally associated with basketball. He's arguably the GOAT, it depends on what you value more in a basketball superstar really. HIV wrecked the back end of his career and who knows how the 90's would have went down had there been more public awareness about the disease.

Lebron is the closest thing we've seen to Magic but he's done some questionably things which tainted who public view as a person. I think he had some bad advice and was out of touch on the whole "Decision" thing but it hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                                X