This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Axel vs Mack Finals for the ultimate prove Apollo wrong!

#WeBelieve
    #MarchMadnessPlayToTheBuzzer

Comment

• In other news I may take down Skywalker. A huge victory for this team of young guns if I can hang on.

Comment

• holy shit I’m in Dynasty finals !! After watching from outside of playoffs for 4 straight seasons (lol) never thought I’d get this far in this competitive league. Good luck!
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Congrats to 007 and koncept for making it to the Finals. Good luck to both of you!

Comment

• Congrats koncept and 007 for reaching the finals. The next two weeks will be fun for us watching and likely nerve racking for you two.

Mack, congrats on making the final four. Still an accomplishment in this super tough league.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Congrats koncept and 007 for reaching the finals. The next two weeks will be fun for us watching and likely nerve racking for you two.

Mack, congrats on making the final four. Still an accomplishment in this super tough league.
              And you as well. But enough of this sappy talk, I've got a 3rd Place Bronze trophy to put in my trophy case!

Comment

• Good game Skywalker. I think this is my first victory against you and so I'll savor it especially considering I had you pegged for the finals.

Now on to jbml for no doubt the greatest Consolation Round finals in RRBA history.

Comment

• I took a quick look, I would have had you 6-3 last week jbml but that was last week and who knows if those young prospects of mine will keep it together with the illustrious 5th place on the line here.

Comment

• This week's power rankings powered by Fantasypros.com

Koncep>Axel>007>Skywalker>Apollo>Mack>jbml>WJF
                    drizz>Joey>Realizar>Cody>Coach>Dan>Miek>Tucas

Comment

• Good game Mack...I was very worried there for a couple days.

Injuries have really sucked this year, seems like everyone has had one or two top players out for long and/or crucial stretches
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        And you as well. But enough of this sappy talk, I've got a 3rd Place Bronze trophy to put in my trophy case!
                        I’m sure Joey can drum up a participation medal for you cause you won’t be getting a trophy spot this year.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Good game Mack...I was very worried there for a couple days.

Injuries have really sucked this year, seems like everyone has had one or two top players out for long and/or crucial stretches
                          Yea, I kept losing faith and then I'd get sucked back in every other day lol... I was praying for the best yesterday but Russ went HAM as usual, so I had no shot after that.

I vote that next season we ban injuries.

Comment

I’m sure Joey can drum up a participation medal for you cause you won’t be getting a trophy spot this year.
                            We're gonna kick your ass up and down Week 25 plus the 3 days in Week 26. Book it!

Don't forget it's an extra long week.

Comment

Alright you two, stop holding hands. You have to face each other now, this is war!

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Alright you two, stop holding hands. You have to face each other now, this is war!
                                This isn’t a war; war implies two equal foes.

This is going to be a genocide of which Mack might not recover for several generations. His kids’ kids’ kids are going to be born with PTSD.

Comment

Working...
                                X