Game #11: New Orleans Pelicans 118 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Which means he was a lazy bum in those other games. We know he is capable!!!
    21 and 10 last game? I'll take a few more of those lazy bums every game

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      OG with 2 straight rookie mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      the shot was fine, iwould likedhim to pass but its w.e

the travel made me sad
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• But TRex may be right. We might just be a bad team lol. I don't think waiting 20 games is gonna make much of a difference. I swear we're almost at 20 anyway
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          But TRex may be right. We might just be a bad team lol. I don't think waiting 20 games is gonna make much of a difference. I swear we're almost at 20 anyway
          They've beaten 1 good team. The Jazz lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

But TRex may be right. We might just be a bad team lol. I don't think waiting 20 games is gonna make much of a difference. I swear we're almost at 20 anyway
            Theres too much talent and given we are pretty young - players should improve during the course of the system. BUT if we had a real coach with a system then we could just plug in anyone and be good (Spurs).

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              This is just a bad team.
              I'm starting to agree lol. Not necessarily bad but definitely not that good. Boston, Washington, Cleveland and Milwaukee are better than us in my eyes. All four of those teams would beat us in a 7 game series. Cause their main guys step up in the playoffs while ours fall off. Also they all have better coaches than us
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just checking in, what is the story?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  They've beaten 1 good team. The Jazz lol.
                  They only played like 5 legit teams.

Comment

I'm starting to agree lol. Not necessarily bad but definitely not that good. Boston, Washington, Cleveland and Milwaukee are better than us in my eyes. All four of those teams would beat us in a 7 game series. Cause their main guys step up in the playoffs while ours fall off. Also they all have better coaches than us
                    They're really gonna have to turn up the intensity against the Celtics
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This is true unless OG defends like Kawai which isn't realistic.

Comment

• OG's gonna close out the game? Okay
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BTW Bucks are not that good. They just have the Greek Freak.

Comment

• Just give the damn ball to DeRozan.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If you can't see how valuable JV is to this team is these matchups, your bias has blinded you
                              No way Bebe or Siakam owns the glass like this or them and Poeltl can hold off Cousins

Comment

• Fucking Derozan with the terrible shot....

Comment

Working...
                                X