Game #12: Toronto Raptors 94 - Boston Celtics 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Kristaps is looking like a legit superstar and MVP candidate which is insane considering he's still so young.

I also like Ntilikina's potential with his passing, 3pt touch and mostly his great defensive instincts in combination with his length. I just said this in another thread but really in a way it's too bad for the Knicks that KP is beasting as much as he is because they needed one more good young piece on the wing to really be something in the future.

With KP starting to go off now, they'll likely get back in the Playoffs very soon if not this year which means the future is going to be dependent on Frank and KP's growth, as we know 2 players aren't enough....you need at least a trifecta to get it done.
    Imagine if philly drafted KP instead of Okafor. They would be insane.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Who's that guy

Peter Vescey listens to biggie?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        Peter Vescey listens to biggie?
        Peter vescey gonna be in some hot water. It's 2017, you're not allowed to quote the n word even if it's in a lyric
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kanter on Lebron: "I don't care who you are. What do you call yourself? King, Queen, Princess... We're going to fight......."

King, queen, princess

Comment

• Enes Kanter now one of my favorite players re his comments on LeWhiner James. Beautiful.

Comment

• I mean, the comments about LBJ are fun, and good for the Knicks scrapping for most of that game, but LeBron wiped the floor with them in the 4th Q. He posted 7 points, 4 rebounds and 8 (!) assists in 11 minutes in the 4th. Throw in two blocked shots too, and he didn't turn the ball over once. Just in the 4th Q.

If my team collapsed like that late, I would not be talking a whole bunch.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                I mean, the comments about LBJ are fun, and good for the Knicks scrapping for most of that game, but LeBron wiped the floor with them in the 4th Q. He posted 7 points, 4 rebounds and 8 (!) assists in 11 minutes in the 4th. Throw in two blocked shots too, and he didn't turn the ball over once. Just in the 4th Q.

If my team collapsed like that late, I would not be talking a whole bunch.
                Apparently Knicks stats crew took away a rebound from LeBron. LeBron finished with 23/9/12 haha. This is fun.

Comment

Working...
                X