No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite non-Raptors team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite non-Raptors team?

I recently have been watching a lot of Brooklyn games and find them really fun to watch. Also really like Denver. Who is everyone else's favourite other team?

OKC! Or they were. Until they signed Mr. Ball-hog Anthony. Now they've been more bad than good this year, but we'll see...
    Last year I really enjoyed watching Mr triple double put up crazy numbers and attempt, for better or for worse to will his team to victory (falling ultimately to the crazy 3 point shooting of the rockets)

Comment

The Spurs. Used to be the Celtics (I know.....) from childhood love for all teams Boston (huge Bobby Orr fan). Then it was the Nash Suns who were a fabulous team to watch and would have won a championship had they not been completely screwed by the whistle in a series against the Spurs. At that point I hated the Spurs whom I thought were dirty and boring. But I was in San Antonio one year for spring break and went to 3 games, sitting close behind the Spurs bench. Watching Duncan goofing around with teammates and others before the game was a revelation. Seeing Popovich working with the players, not just yelling but encouraging and explaining was impressive. I became a fan and more so with every passing year. I HATED the Lebron Heat and seeing the Spurs lose in that tragic game 6 then come back the next year to beat them was a highlight for me of a lifetime watching sports.

The Spurs don't have a whole lot of talent any more but are doing a lot with what they have. When Leonard comes back they will again be a top 5 team in the league.

Comment

The Leafs.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Pacers are pretty fun to watch this season.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Spurs, Pacers, Warriors and 76'ers are right now interesting to me.

Comment

Working...
            X