Serge Ibaka

Jonas Valanciunas

Phoenix Suns

Tyler Ulis

Devin Booker

T.J. Warren

Marquese Chriss

Greg Monroe

• The Raptors have three wins in a row after coming out on top against the Indiana Pacers on Friday. They are tied for third seed with Detroit in the Eastern Conference.
    • For the past couple of games the Raptors have struggled to play well in the 3rd quarter, but managed to keep it together against the Pacers and hold the lead into the 4th.
    • Jakob Poeltl set a career-high 18 points against the Pacers and was a key contributor to the win. The value of his IQ on both ends of the court did not go unnoticed by the coaching staff, as he played for most of the 4th quarter.
    OG is our king

Keep in going cons. We've had a couple of lapses against the suns so we need your karma

Comment

Greg Monroe is another big body matchup. Should be interesting....Go Raps

Comment

Bench Gods!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Avatar change for consmap. End of an era.

Comment

bring it home, consman

Comment

Too long between games! I know they want to give the players more of a break but not playing on Saturday or Sunday is a mistake.

Comment

wayner wrote: View Post
                Too long between games! I know they want to give the players more of a break but not playing on Saturday or Sunday is a mistake.
                Agreed, this has been a long weekend where I've actually had to do a few social things and not watch as much sports on TV .... I might try it again sometime ....

Comment

Too easy.

Comment

Last game missed the Brothers ref hatchet job.Was watching and listening to Neal Young live on CTV.Will pay more attention to this game .Please keep Devon Booker under 70.Sic Ananoby on him.

Comment

Poor Jay Triano, dude must have broken twenty clipboards during this play alone. Also makes me glad that I was wrong about Chriss if this is the kind of effort he gives. Pathetic.

Comment

Hoping we see more of that never say die defensive effort from Phoenix Tuesday.
                        Raps take care of business on their home floor.
                        Raps W.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Poor Jay Triano, dude must have broken twenty clipboards during this play alone. Also makes me glad that I was wrong about Chriss if this is the kind of effort he gives. Pathetic.
                          Over and above the pathetic effort, check out Warren and Booker's communication as they both follow Kyrie as he curls leaving Smart wide open. Contrast that with the clip Zach Lowe posted Friday of our youngsters perfect communication and precision as they switch and re-switch.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Over and above the pathetic effort, check out Warren and Booker's communication as they both follow Kyrie as he curls leaving Smart wide open. Contrast that with the clip Zach Lowe posted Friday of our youngsters perfect communication and precision as they switch and re-switch.
                            Yeah, that is just an insanely embarrassing clip for every Sun player. wow.

Comment

OKC only 10-12 with Westbrook, Melo and Paul George. Even Patrick Patterson couldn't save them ....

Comment

Working...
                              X