Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    It’s an unfortunate injury for sure. I hope he recovers

But I don’t blame suns coaching staff for playing 40 mins, tht injury could’ve happened at any time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah..hope it’s not to bad..lots of guesses..but it’s not his knee...
    It would be at least a three beer debate on if he did or didn’t play to much......
    Happy it’s not one of the Raps...

Off to Beal Street for Friday’s game vs the Grizz
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Was that actually a thing?? What, after 6 games? 😂
      Oh yes..and it will become a thing every mini slump for the rest of his career until it's reality
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
        I'm a big Norm fan (aren't we all?), but his regression this year is starting to worry me a bit. He was the only Raps player with a negative rating tonight, and he was -14.

Is it safe to say that OG has already supplanted Norm as the fan-favourite young gun?
        Disagree on regression, but Norm did have one godawful game.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          I'm pretty sure Raps employees have a special clause in their contracts which stops them from joining the Raptors Republic.

We're acting like this after every beatdown:

I'm tired Robbie....
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'm a big Norm fan (aren't we all?), but his regression this year is starting to worry me a bit. He was the only Raps player with a negative rating tonight, and he was -14.

Is it safe to say that OG has already supplanted Norm as the fan-favourite young gun?
            Being a fan favourite can be fleeting...when he drops in 20 next game he will be number 1 again
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              I'm tired Robbie....
              DT is da man. He's one loyal mofo.

Comment

• OG > Jackson
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jess wrote: View Post
                  Is chandler injured or does he usually not play on back to backs?
                  The Suns have 3 centers. Every night they play two and give the other a DNP.

They're a goddamn mess.

Comment

• Any news on this?

The NBA is getting serious about combating its DNP (rest) problem.

The league's owners are set to approve a set of rule changes that will penalize teams for resting healthy players, according to a report from USA TODAY's Jeff Zillgitt. According to Zillgitt, the rules will be approved in September and will go into effect for the upcoming season, which begins in October.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Any news on this?
                      NBA.com sept 28

Also Thursday, the Board of Governors voted to allow Commissioner Adam Silver to fine teams who violate the league's new guidelines about resting players. Teams can't sit healthy players for high-profile, nationally televised games, and fines for violating that can be for at least $100,000.

The rules also say that unless there are unusual circumstances, teams should not rest multiple healthy players for the same game or rest healthy players when playing on the road.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        NBA.com sept 28
                        Yo Adam, All Raptors games are high-profile.

Comment

• Comment

• Took control early and never gave it up.. always had a steady lead.. think it went down to 7 or 8 at one point but a loss didn't ever really seem to be an issue.

Powell had a bad game. Maybe was trying to hard to compete with Booker? Not sure but a -14 against this team was a bad showing. JV had a good matchup but didn't seem to care. Not involved at all on offense, and was the same on defense. Although he did seem to do a pretty good job on Monroe. Poeltl was just better.

Highlight of the game though was this:

Loved Dikembe's reaction of Ibaka's finger wag.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              The Decline Of Kyle Lowry was greatly exaggerated
                              Ummm weren't you one of the ones saying he had declined?

http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...l=1#post783637

Comment

Raps fans like whatever is bright and shiny and new.

Forgot about Bruno when Norm stepped up. Forgot about Norm when OG stepped up.

Norm will come around. He may not be the all-star that some were calling for this year, but that was a product of unrealistic expectations, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X