Game #23: Toronto Raptors 116 - Memphis Grizzlies 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    I gotta be honest, i've watched more hockey games(fuck the Leafs) this year than i can remember.

The NBA is losing me with all these dumb off days.
    Agreed. I don't think I've watched this little basketball/Raptors since 2005. It's hard to build any sort of momentum, even as a fan, and all the off days make it so easy to completely lose track of them.

Comment

Lots of talent around the league.. Yall should tune into other games besides the Raptors sometimes

Comment

I've still watched every game. Basketball >>> Football >> Hockey
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Agreed. I don't think I've watched this little basketball/Raptors since 2005. It's hard to build any sort of momentum, even as a fan, and all the off days make it so easy to completely lose track of them.
          It will balance out.... I think the Raps have played the fewest games of any team so far (or at least no team has played fewer than the Raps). They have 5 games in 8 or 9 days coming up, so we'll get our fix.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            Lots of talent around the league.. Yall should tune into other games besides the Raptors sometimes
            Name the teams that are worth watching.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Nah not a fan of 3pt contest. Boring.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just finished reading this:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...butler-fatigue

Thibs, just like Casey in years past, is once again running his starters into the ground. Butler and Wiggins are 5th and 6th in the league at almost 37 minutes per game. Towns almost 35.

DeMar is our high guy at 34.3, Kyle's next at 32.8. All 5 of Thibs starters have played more per game than Kyle.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Bucks, Celtics, Warriors, Spurs, Cavs, Sixers
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Then watch the TWolves aka "the 2015 Raptors".
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Watch Indiana then. They probably had more all-round fun games than anyone in the league. Guys look very happy on that team.

Boston is good too. Warriors, Bucks, Minny Wiggins. Philly is fun to watch sometimes.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Just finished reading this:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...butler-fatigue

Thibs, just like Casey in years past, is once again running his starters into the ground. Butler and Wiggins are 5th and 6th in the league at almost 37 minutes per game. Towns almost 35.

DeMar is our high guy at 34.3, Kyle's next at 32.8. All 5 of Thibs starters have played more per game than Kyle.
                          Thibs is a maniac. Doesn't give a fuck about player's health
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Watch Indiana then. They probably had more all-round fun games than anyone in the league. Guys look very happy on that team.

Boston is good too. Warriors, Bucks, Minny Wiggins. Philly is fun to watch sometimes.
                            I only enjoy watching Boston when they suck.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Thibs is a maniac. Doesn't give a fuck about player's health
                              Thibs will find you...

Comment

Watch Indiana then. They probably had more all-around fun games than anyone in the league. Guys look very happy on that team.

Indiana - who's to watch there? Oladipo? boring.

Warriors - most boring team to watch in the NBA. Will never watch a Warriors game ever.

Bucks and Minny? meh.

Boston and Philly - Boston is alright. I like Irving. I like Philly too. Embiid is one of my favourite players in the NBA.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X