Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-mem-lac

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8uf25zp

I think we benefit the most out of this trade, not only we get a great defender in Jordan but a decent backup SF in Dekker who we can resign in the summer for cheap and be our backup SF for years to come.

Lowry/FVV/LBrown
    DeRozan/Powell
    OG/SDekker/AMcKenzie
    Ibaka/Siakam/MMiller
    Jordan/Poeltl/Nogueira

I think this is a deep playoff time and can give the Cavs or the Celtics a taste of what we can do.

As for the Grizzlies, they acquire a young C who replaces the old Gasol along with a sharp shooter in Louis Williams and a backup SF in Caboclo. The Grizzlies are not going to make to the playoff this year and they are in the stage of rebuild.

As for the Clippers, they acquire a veteran C in Marc Gasol along a decent backup PG in Delon Wright who could replace Patrick Beverly (injury prone) as their starting PG and throw in Jarrel Martin who could bode well for the Clippers and look for some role minutes for the team.

As crazy as this sounds Im not trading Delon Wright, as lowry gets older and potentially may get hurt, we need someone like Wright on our team.

Poeltl is a competent centre who's only going to get way better at a fraction of the cost... I would love to somehow trade JV and DeAndre is a decent get, but we really dont need to do this trade right now..

Comment

Working...
    X