Mobile Site is STILL Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Site is STILL Broken

I believe it has been over a week now and the mobile site is still broken for me. It is not usable and I dont like tapatalk. Anyone else still having this issue?? When will it be fixed???? Will it be fixed???????? Should I go to another forum? I am using a galaxy s7 and google chrome browser.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, mobile site is broken for me too.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This is seriously ridiculous.

Comment

I'm getting virus notifications again

Comment

Still have to "request desktop site" on mobile to get functionality.

Comment

When exactly are we getting that new and improved infrastructure?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I've reached out to Arse and Doc for an update. Hang tight people! Appreciate your patience!

Comment

This is sad. I used to love this site and now rarely ever use it. Still no update or response from the people who run this site is pathetic and offensive to users who have supported them for years.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                  This is sad. I used to love this site and now rarely ever use it. Still no update or response from the people who run this site is pathetic and offensive to users who have supported them for years.

Sorry that you feel that way. We try our best to keep things running as smooth as possible. Keep in mind, we're all volunteers here and have lives outside of the site too, so this was likely oversight which I'll look into again now.

Comment

Hi all - sorry about this. I can't seem to replicate the issue. If someone can paste a screenshot here or send it to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com with what they are experiencing, I will definitely look into it. When I go to mobile, here's what I see:

https://i.imgur.com/54aqJtd.png

If you're seeing something different, or are having any issues, let me know and I will do my best to fix.

Regards to improving our infrastructure, I'm hoping to do that by early/mid-Feb.

Also, for people reporting a "virus", that was a bit of an issue a while ago, but it was cleared and we have a clear status on Google as well:

https://i.imgur.com/cyRVCfy.png

Again, I truly apologize for the inconvenience. If you send me info, I'll look at it deeper. I'm about to hop on a long flight, but will check again when I land.

Comment

On mobile site while logged in I can no longer like a post or reply/quote another post within a thread. I can post within a thread but cannot quote a previous post.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        On mobile site while logged in I can no longer like a post or reply/quote another post within a thread. I can post within a thread but cannot quote a previous post.
                        Next time this happens Rudy, as per Arse's note, could you please post a screenshot here or email to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com for him to investigate further? Same goes for others that notice issues with the mobile site or the site in general.

Thank you

Comment

Here is a picture but honestly what you really need is a video. Nothing works on this site. There isnt even an option to switch to desktop view. I cant click on any of the links in that picture. It automatically directs me to search. I always use the "whats new" button but now i cant do so and it used to be in a different location. I cant view likes or messages. This site has had problems for almost 2 months. Completely unusable.

Comment

Thanks. We'll take a look.

Comment

Now this is the message i get when I try to click the links in the previous pic. It no longer redirects me to search.

Comment

Working...
                              X