Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Raptors Republic, may this festive period bring us Ws, joy and prosperity. Merry Christmas and a magnificent New Year lads!
    Last edited by rocwell; Mon Dec 25, 2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Good wishes to all. Thus far an very uninspiring (not surprisingly) game between the knicks and sixers

Edit: To sum it up...in crunch time with a six point game and less than 2 minutes left, the knicks had the ball and promptly passed it to the crowd. The Sixers took possession, brought it up the floor and passed it into the crowd....and then a 5 second violation. The ESPN crew is trying to sell this as a fantastic game.
      Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Dec 25, 2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is happy and filled with food and alcohol
        OG is our king

Comment

Thanks to the RR crew, staff and volunteers for giving us this opportunity to indulge in our fan activities. And a big thanks to the RR denizens for entertaining and educating me in my favorite sport.

Best of the season to you all.

Puffer

Comment

Still recovering from dinner and a couple busy travelling days ahead. Merry CHRISTmas to all.

Comment

I haven't been on here a long time..just been busy as F..I just wanted 2 wish everyone Happy Holidays and Happy New Year..
              As for the raps,quick observation,very happy and thrilled that there playing good ball..and who would a thunk it that Raps in first place ..good on them, anyway really hoping Masai Ujiri wakes up and does what is necessary for this team 2 compete for championship,still waiting ..as of right now it's great,but playoff's comes around,well u know the rest..peace..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Happy holidays everyone!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X