No announcement yet.

Game #36: Toronto Raptors 124 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulls have been really good since Mirotic came back. They play with a lot of energy. Should be a fun game.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Oh really? What about when you were shitting on DeMar after the Mavs and Thunders losses? Implying he wasn't a "real star" because:

The only constant in your posting is you changing your stance to fit whatever makes you look good.

By the way, here are some useful links for you in case you get lost again:
      http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/f...go-Bulls-Forum
      https://www.blogabull.com/
      https://www.reddit.com/r/chicagobulls/
      Oh please you were just as bad a DeRozan troll as McHappy and OldSkool back then. At least have the balls to admit it. Btw, why do you keep changing the subject tho? did i hit you right in the feels?

My criticism of DeRozan has always been his performance in the playoffs. That's it. And sometimes he has a knack disappearing late un games against elite teams. You on the other hand....
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        First of all, y'all better win this game. Bulls are a rebuilding team and their best player(LaVine) is still out. Second, I want Doncic in Chicago next year.

Also, i want to congralute y'all for BARELY beating the Jabari Parker-less Bucks last night despite a 52 point performance from DeMar. Pray that you don't play them in the 1st round.

Speaking of DeMar, it's funny how times have changed. I've defended this guy since DAY ONE along with Christian and special1. Most of the posters here are fake. Most of y'all wanted this man out or traded for shit for years. Now y'all talk about him like he's Kobe Bryant. And what happened to the "this team should build their team around JV" crowd bullshit? i told you since 2012 that he's nothing more than an energy big.

I've always believed in DeMar since day 1. Only thing he needs to do now is show up in the playoffs. Only then he'll get the respect that he deserves around the league.
        Oh please you were just as bad a DeRozan troll as McHappy and OldSkool back then. At least have the balls to admit it. Btw, why do you keep changing the subject tho? did i hit you right in the feels?

My criticism of DeRozan has always been his performance in the playoffs. That's it. And sometimes he has a knack disappearing late un games against elite teams. You on the other hand....
        Your troll game..

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          I don't stan for the name on a back of the jersey.
          *rolls eyes*

But you wanted the Raptors to build around JV back then even though he's shown absolutely nothing that he can be a franchise guy.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

But you wanted the Raptors to build around JV back then even though he's shown absolutely nothing that he can be a franchise guy.
            yeah and you did the same if you wanted to build around Derozan from Day 1. Don't act like he was this player from day 1
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He was getting better and better every year. So yeah i did see it.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

He was getting better and better every year. So yeah i did see it.
                You didn't see shit

Comment

Uh no, that is the opposite of my stance. I was the one arguing with mcHAPPY that his District of Derozan namecalling was BS. http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...erozan/page441

Here are some of the many other times I defended and supported DeMar:
                  http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...l=1#post790160

I have criticized DeMar at times for bad decision making, but my position for a very long time has been that he's a solid star but not a true superstar/MVP-type candidate. He hasn't shown us that he's an MVP candidate until this year, and I will admit that I didn't see him being this good. But I've never been anti-DeMar.

I don't know what you're going on about when it comes to changing the subject, but given that you are now officially a Bulls fan trolling us, I'm going to put you on ignore and wish you a nice life.

Comment

You didn't see shit
                    Just like when i predicted JV was nothing more than an energy big back in 2012.

Truth hurts i know specially with the way JV turned out. But i saw this from miles away.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Stephen A Rex. You're almost graduated to Lavar Rex. Keep going
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just like when i predicted JV was nothing more than an energy big back in 2012.

Truth hurts i know specially with the way JV turned out. But i saw this from miles away.
                        Got proof? Nah you're just talking out of your ass

Comment

Got proof? Nah you're just talking out of your ass
                          I'm not gonna fucking waste my time bumping threads from years ago lol holy shit are u kidding me?

You know you were wrong at least have the balls to admit it and none of this bullshit.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raps lose to OKC so you become Bulls fan. Nice. Now you get to find out what a real treadmill team looks like.

Comment

Raps lose to OKC so you become Bulls fan. Nice. Now you get to find out what a real treadmill team looks like.
                              Wrong again. Lol are u for real? grew up a Bulls fan back in the late 90's. And decided to get back in the bandwagon after the Raps/Cavs series.

Stop making things up lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm not gonna fucking waste my time bumping threads from years ago lol holy shit are u kidding me?

You know you were wrong at least have the balls to admit it and none of this bullshit.
                                Weak

Comment

Working...
                                X