No announcement yet.

Game #36: Toronto Raptors 124 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN broadcasters saying the Boston win was fake. Van Gundy still thinks Cleveland is unbeatable in the east.

Comment

• James Johnson not the only ex-Raptor into MMA

[IMG] [/IMG]
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Raps win and Delon "worse than FVV" Wright goes off. How are you enjoying this TRex
        What's the McDonald's lyrics like? parapapapapa! i'm lovin it! HUGE win for the Raptors!!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
          ESPN broadcasters saying the Boston win was fake. Van Gundy still thinks Cleveland is unbeatable in the east.
          No one is immune from the #fakewin
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF ladies and gents:

Lol I still really like Delon and hope he still gets minutes and we don't give up on him too early but yes you were right, Fred looks to be better after all lol

http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...VanVleet/page4

Again, stop flip floppin like a bitch.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Couldn't watch the game, but what's going on with JV. 0 points and only 15 mins?
              He likes talking GoDaddy sitting next to Norm.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• More GLF:

Looks like you may have been right all along.

If you're going to talk shit, at least back it up LOL. Looks like I have been right all along eh?

Wouldn't be surprised if he edits his posts in that link.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Who woulda thunk we'd win this game handily with Lowry being our 3rd best PG?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    More GLF:

Looks like you may have been right all along.

If you're going to talk shit, at least back it up LOL. Looks like I have been right all along eh?

Wouldn't be surprised if he edits his posts in that link.
                    People are allowed to be wrong if they aren’t claiming they are an all knowing omniscient god like you do. You said you are always right and that FVV was definitely better than Wright. Your clearly wrong and I challenged you about it then and again now but you won’t admit you are wrong.

Comment

• Jalen Rose just said that Cleveland and Boston are head and shoulders better than everyone else in the east.. I know the Raps have to prove themselves this post season but what has Boston done to get so much love from everyone? If anything the Raps have had the better past couple seasons than the Celtics have

Comment

• Delon is better, Delon is better, Delon is better. At least I don't flip flop teams lmao. I got caught up in how good Fred was playing at a point and let Delon's small struggles when he came back from injury blind me. It won't happen again that's for sure. But I am a fan of this TEAM and I want them both to be great and they have been. That's really all I care about. As long as THE RAPTORS are winning and playing the right way I don't really care too much about anything else. Delon should be closing close games over Fred though. Unless Fred is just playing amazing that night.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Couldn't watch the game, but what's going on with JV. 0 points and only 15 mins?
                          He was being asked to matchup with mirotic and Markkanen..not a great matchup for him...Poeltl got the nod tonight
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Delon is better, Delon is better, Delon is better. At least I don't flip flop teams lmao. I got caught up in how good Fred was playing at a point and let Delon's small struggles when he came back from injury blind me. It won't happen again that's for sure. But I am a fan of this TEAM and I want them both to be great and they have been. That's really all I care about. As long as THE RAPTORS are winning and playing the right way I don't really care too much about anything else. Delon should be closing close games over Fred though. Unless Fred is just playing amazing that night.
                            VV is closing most games for the Raptors. The Raptors are 26-10.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              People are allowed to be wrong if they aren’t claiming they are an all knowing omniscient god like you do. You said you are always right and that FVV was definitely better than Wright. Your clearly wrong and I challenged you about it then and again now but you won’t admit you are wrong.
                              Thank you. I was wrong and went against my better judgement. I let my frustration that game get to me. Even after I said that in the back of my mind I never felt comfortable with it because I truly still believed Delon was better. Old GLF came out there lol. I'll take the L on that because I have no problems saying I'm wrong. But that won't happen again lol.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jess wrote: View Post
                                Jalen Rose just said that Cleveland and Boston are head and shoulders better than everyone else in the east.. I know the Raps have to prove themselves this post season but what has Boston done to get so much love from everyone? If anything the Raps have had the better past couple seasons than the Celtics have
                                I hate this choking on the playoffs narrative. It’s such a cop out for anyone to spew when it reality we have the third most wins in the playoffs in the last four years and have been quite successful albeit with our offensive struggles. We have been more successful than the thunder, Celtics, arguably the rockets, the clippers, even the spurs. It’s just so frustrating when people bring it up. Then we change our system which was obviously causing these offensive struggles (Note: not choking, still winning, just not being able to beat the best player in the world) and all the moronic talking heads like Paul Pierce and Jalen Rose won’t acknowledge. As Jalen likes to say: KEEP GETTIN’ DEM CHECKS boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X