No announcement yet.

Game #38 Toronto Raptors 114 - Brooklyn Nets 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Carroll out again tonight against the RAPTORS? coincidence?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      So Carroll out again tonight against the RAPTORS? coincidence?
      In this case he's actually hurt, unlike last time when he clearly ducked the matchup.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Nah Carroll's issues are more health wise. He had a hot start to this season but he cooled off. He shot 27% in December from 3. And now he's injured again. He missed basically a whole year with injury with Raps and was never healthy. Noone was going to take that contract with that injury history.
        To further your point, he's grading worse this year than last year by RPM, BPM and WS/48. His TS% is worse. His PER is better, due to increased Usage, Rebounding and AST%.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          In this case he's actually hurt, unlike last time when he clearly ducked the matchup.
          I thought coaches decided DNP's. Did Carroll actually ask not to play?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            I thought coaches decided DNP's. Did Carroll actually ask not to play?
            First ever DNP-PD? lol. Carroll's got to be the fakest of fake tough guys in the league.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ross took it literal. They probably spoke like "excuse me" or "pass the shampoo"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

#BringBackRoss #PowellForRoss
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Is Norm dealing with problems at home or something? Raps need to send him to sports psychologist. Athletes love to talk with therapists. This shit helps.

Comment

We have cool old Ross. Less dunks, better off the dribble shooter

Comment

Of course he blamed the system. He doesn't want to bring attention to the fact he's not healthy anymore. He's playing for his future right now. After this year I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the league
                        We watched Carroll for 2 years, we know he sucked and when he left we also found out his attitude was shit. Oh yeah, also he's never healthy. The 1st hurts a bit but I have zero regrets/second thoughts about dumping him. Highly overrated player.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          We watched Carroll for 2 years, we know he sucked and when he left we also found out his attitude was shit. Oh yeah, also he's never healthy. The 1st hurts a bit but I have zero regrets/second thoughts about dumping him. Highly overrated player.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                          Masai's 1st mistake?

Comment

Bruno
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Game day
                              Game Day!
                              Coming up.....

Comment

Scola.

Masai learned after salmons and scola: do not under any circumstances give casey any players that leo rautins describes as "old man ymca vets vets"

Comment

Working...
                                X