Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Milwaukee acquires Tyler Zeller from the Nets for Rashad Vaughn and a 2nd round pick.
    Is that the good zeller? Or is that the discount zeller..aka the "zellers zeller"

And while we're at how many plumlees are there and where do they play
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Is that the good zeller? Or is that the discount zeller..aka the "zellers zeller"

He is the worse Zeller, the better (though still not great) one is his younger brother Cody Zeller, who plays for Charlotte.

There are three Plumlees, Miles, Mason and Marshall:
      - Mason Plumlee is the best one, and he plays for Denver
      - Miles Plumlee plays for Atlanta (and is getting paid $12.5 million for 2 more years after this one, lmao)
      - Marshall Plumlee is on a two-way contract with Milwaukee (so the Bucks now have both the worst Zeller and the worst Plumlee)
      Last edited by 007; Mon Feb 5, 2018, 09:03 PM.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Eh both Zellers are pretty mediocre. IMO that trade is just shuffling around mediocrity, though I guess a second rounder is decent.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          He is the worse Zeller, the better (though still not great) one is his younger brother Cody Zeller, who plays for Charlotte.

There are three Plumlees, Miles, Mason and Marshall:
          - Mason Plumlee is the best one, and he plays for Denver
          - Miles Plumlee plays for Atlanta (and is getting paid $12.5 million for 2 more years after this one, lmao)
          - Marshall Plumlee is on a two-way contract with Milwaukee (so the Bucks now have both the worst Zeller and the worst Plumlee)
          Thank you for this bit of information double 0, but I promise you I won't retain it past this next beer I'm about to drink

Comment

Thank you for this bit of information double 0, but I promise you I won't retain it past this next beer I'm about to drink
            You could actually make a somewhat decent matchup made up of brothers.

Steph Curry - Justin Holiday - Marcus Morris - Pau Gasol - Brook Lopez

vs

Seth Curry - Jrue Holiday - Markieff Morris - Marc Gasol - Robin Lopez

Then you have the Zellers, Plumlees and Grants (Jerami on OKC and Jerian on Chicago) off the bench
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Eh both Zellers are pretty mediocre. IMO that trade is just shuffling around mediocrity, though I guess a second rounder is decent.
              Cody zeller has been an advanced numbers favourite in previous years. Charlotte was always so much better when he was on the court in previous years. Haven't kept up with him this year though.

Comment

vs

Then you have the Zellers, Plumlees and Grants (Jerami on OKC and Jerian on Chicago) off the bench
                With Stan and Jeff VanGundy coaching.

Comment

vs

I'd get Thanasis Antetekoumnpo on that team, asap.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    With Stan and Jeff VanGundy coaching.
                    And tony brothers reffing

Comment

• Maybe the Graham's could make a comeback

Comment

• Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          Is he saying Raptors were looking at Evans and Hood?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Is he saying Raptors were looking at Evans and Hood?
                            Only to the degree that they always look at everyone. He's saying they never seriously looked at either because of cost.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I've actually written a whole piece on the slim-pickings part of that tweet, because I think they are going to shop Bebe+2019 2nd to get a shooter at the deadline, and also clear a little flexibility under the tax to grab a waived veteran as well. I'll post it when it's up.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• kiss 1st seed good bye if they get Lou Will
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X