Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no way Jordan would come here without JV heading out
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• is that real?

Comment

• Am I the only concerned by this Cleveland trade? Getting rid of IT + Clarkson and Nance helps this team a lot

Comment

• Come on guys stretch JV is totally a thing. He's a starting PF now. It's the way the world works. And the Raps would never get outrebounded again. Hilariously, going small would mean moving JV back to C at the end of games to avoid the DAJ foul shooting.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If a 3rd team is involved, JV would be going to that 3rd team more than likely.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Come on guys stretch JV is totally a thing. He's a starting PF now. It's the way the world works. And the Raps would never get outrebounded again. Hilariously, going small would mean moving JV back to C at the end of games to avoid the DAJ foul shooting.
              I'm all in on the JV at power forward thing. Deandre is mobile and can guard power forwards. See ya Ibaka

Comment

• Need about a day to digest the Cavs trade. I think the Cavs got better. Although Frye was always a thorn in our side.. so glad he's gone lol

Comment

• Cleveland helps LA free up cap space to go after Lebron.
                  Reminds me of when we helped Miami free up cap space to sign bosh.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    If a 3rd team is involved, JV would be going to that 3rd team more than likely.
                    There would need to be a 3rd team if I'm understanding this correctly.

Comment

• I would trade Ibaka for Jordan.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I would trade Ibaka for Jordan.
                        That doesn't help the Clippers.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          That doesn't help the Clippers.
                          Nothing can help the Clippers. They will suck.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
                            Am I the only concerned by this Cleveland trade? Getting rid of IT + Clarkson and Nance helps this team a lot
                            Yeah, it does. They're favourites to come out of the East again.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Come on guys stretch JV is totally a thing. He's a starting PF now. It's the way the world works. And the Raps would never get outrebounded again. Hilariously, going small would mean moving JV back to C at the end of games to avoid the DAJ foul shooting.
                              are you serious

Comment

• I'm so confused as to why the Clipps would want Ibaka & well.... all I know is to trust in Masai here.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X