Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Cavs are back to being favorites in the East. Hill is shooting like 45% on threes and is one of the best PG defenders in the league. Hood is a great shooter as well. They have a line up that can switch everything on pick and roll. They don't have to rely on JR or TT since they have Clarkson and Nance. Hurts to say it but our short lived window closed.
    Have you watched George Hill lately? Because he's been ass on defense for 2 years now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Have you watched George Hill lately? Because he's been ass on defense for 2 years now.

I remember him shutting down Lowry and he still got that ability
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I remember him shutting down Lowry and he still got that ability
        It's not hard to shut down Lowry in the playoffs. We'll see if this years different or more of the same.

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It's not hard to shut down Lowry in the playoffs. We'll see if this years different or more of the same.

Ok so like I said Cavs are favorites lmao
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Cavs are back to being favorites in the East. Hill is shooting like 45% on threes and is one of the best PG defenders in the league. Hood is a great shooter as well. They have a line up that can switch everything on pick and roll. They don't have to rely on JR or TT since they have Clarkson and Nance. Hurts to say it but our short lived window closed.
            Hot take of the day

Comment

I would bet on more of the same, because he gets shut down in November thru February a lot nowadays too.

Luckily Derozan is much better and FVV, Wright, Miles and Powell come at you in waves that our backcourt/wing depth never did before
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Anyone want a pizza?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Hot take of the day
                  Ain't no hot take, it's the goddam truth.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Cavs always were favorites. Don't close that window yet though, it's gonna be a hot spring.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Ain't no hot take, it's the goddam truth.
                      I read that in your avatar Charles Oakley voice

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Anyone want a pizza?

You know you're a badly run franchise when you waive your lottery pick less than 2 years after you drafted him
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I would bet on more of the same, because he gets shut down in November thru February a lot nowadays too.

Luckily Derozan is much better and FVV, Wright, Miles and Powell come at you in waves that our backcourt/wing depth never did before
                          The thing is. Depth matters less in the playoffs. (luckily for us for once our starters are a very big net positive)

The reason is because teams play their starters more minutes. So you don't get as many of those bench vs. bench minutes where we usually win pretty easily.

Comment

• Trying to figure out how Hood, Hill, Nance and Clarkson can make you favorites for anything in the NBA

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Anyone want a pizza?

What a garbage franchise

Comment

• tribute video for IT

Comment

Working...
                                X