Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Clarkson and Nance play defence/shoot?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Whoa, I guess that means there is no big move coming for the Cav's and they want to get younger and rid of some of their veterans. They're starting the rebuild LeBron. Ball is in your court now, what you gonna do with that no trade clause?

Comment

• I posted this on twitter, but here's my shocking plot twist prediction for the DAJ rumours (besides them just being leaked from the Clips to drive up prices on DAJ): it's not JV+youth going the other way, it's Ibaka. Bam.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Can Clarkson and Nance play defence/shoot?
          Nance is more of an inside presence, rather than the outside shooter that Frye is

Comment

• Well hell, I'm not gonna get any work done for the rest of the day

Comment

• LeBron to LA confirmed.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                I posted this on twitter, but here's my shocking plot twist prediction for the DAJ rumours (besides them just being leaked from the Clips to drive up prices on DAJ): it's not JV+youth going the other way, it's Ibaka. Bam.
                Why would the Clips want that?

Comment

To be clear, they can trade it in a swap if they take back a 2018 or 2019 first from the other team. So, not really barred.
                  Why would they be restricted from trading that Nets pick though? I thought the only rule related to trading picks from consecutive drafts? Have they already traded their 2019 pick?

Comment

I posted this on twitter, but here's my shocking plot twist prediction for the DAJ rumours (besides them just being leaked from the Clips to drive up prices on DAJ): it's not JV+youth going the other way, it's Ibaka. Bam.
                    Wait, so we'd have all three of Jordan, JV and Poeltl? What?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

nah im good on that too ibaka is one of our better 3 point shooters.

Comment

JV at PF, DJ at C.

Twin Towers.

It could work.

Comment

and apparently bebe. We don't need more centers... thats not enough spacing

Comment

• Someone has probably mentioned it but just in case:

This could be huge.

Comment

LOL, slowest front court in the L?

Comment

whoa but who would be our pf lmao
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X