Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yooooo these trades...

Comment

• Cabs pretty much got rid of all the cancers on their team - IT, Rose, Crowder.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fuck the Cavs!!! They have to integrate 4 new players to the system!! I hope they choke on it!!

So Utah sending Joe Johnson to Sac-Town. I wonder if they just release him and the Raps can pick him up...

Comment

• Well... Cavs are back.

Comment

• I think the offer would be surrounded around Fred/JV and throw a filler like Bebe.

Fred has been great but, Masai hates losing assets for nothing. That's exactly what would happen with him being a free agent. Can't resign him. Also makes Casey play the guy who you just gave money to.

I've thought since the beginning of the year the Raps would be showcasing JV for a trade. His last 2 month have been great but, I think Masai wants the type of center who actually made LBJ thing twice around the rim. Just like a couple years ago in the ECF.

Would be a huge get and Raps would be the favourites to come out the East.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Fuck the Cavs!!! They have to integrate 4 new players to the system!! I hope they choke on it!!

So Utah sending Joe Johnson to Sac-Town. I wonder if they just release him and the Raps can pick him up...
              Well Lue doesn't have them really playing much of a system, so there won't be too much to learn.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kings are like some Geriatric farm club. ZBo, Johnson, Carter. Would have made a great team in the early 90's.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  I posted this on twitter, but here's my shocking plot twist prediction for the DAJ rumours (besides them just being leaked from the Clips to drive up prices on DAJ): it's not JV+youth going the other way, it's Ibaka. Bam.
                  But how would that help us? Other than just clearing money, we are left with just one PF and lose our spacing at the 4.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    But how would that help us? Other than just clearing money, we are left with just one PF and lose our spacing at the 4.
                    Stretch JV!
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Trading JV + VV for Jordan is beyond dumb lol. Cmon man.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        LeBron to LA confirmed.

He has a no trade clause and he won't waive it. A big **** you to the Cavs but hey, they agreed to bring him back and give him the clause so there's that.

Comment

• He was kidding

Comment

• Unbelievable how Cavs every year get bailed out. Fuck this league man
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              He has a no trade clause and he won't waive it. A big **** you to the Cavs but hey, they agreed to bring him back and give him the clause so there's that.
                              There's no need to trade him. Lakers now got space for 2 max contracts. Homerun deal for the Lakers.

Comment

• Wade back in Miami
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X