Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Bruno gets some minutes with sactown.

Comment

• I can't believe this is how the Bruno story ends. I wonder when they'll give him his video tribute
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Guys Richardson is trash. Real reason Bruno got traded because we needed to make room under tax
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tax saving move? Bruno makes $2,451,225 this year. Richardson makes $1,504,560. That's $946,695 in savings for this years payroll.

Comment

• No tribute video for IT in Boston now??

Gimme a break with these stupid tribute videos. FFS, Atlanta had one for D12.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Drafted 22nd overall by Hornets in 2016. Plays for the Reno Bighorns in the G-League (on assignment from Sacramento). He's 6-6 and here is a highlight package I randomly found on youtube:

Nothing like a highlight reel that starts off with a missed 4-footer and an announcer saying the guy travelled.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                I can't believe this is how the Bruno story ends. I wonder when they'll give him his video tribute
                lol I was typing pretty much the same thing...

Comment

I can't believe this is how the Bruno story ends. I wonder when they'll give him his video tribute
                  Same day we retire Bargnani's number?. oh wait he might get pissed about it.

Comment

i can't believe this is how the bruno story ends. I wonder when they'll give him his video tribute
                    lol

Comment

The 905 definitely should
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• It's not like Richardson will play for us, no need to get worked up or wonder about him.

Comment

• Comment

• Bruno is gone!!!!

Comment

• I can't believe Masai cut Bruno loose. That's cold. This is the worst day ever.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Tax saving move? Bruno makes $2,451,225 this year. Richardson makes $1,504,560. That's $946,695 in savings for this years payroll.
                                Okay, that actually makes a lot of sense then. More room for a buyout signing
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X