Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Wait, why the hell did the Kings do that deal? Don't say "because they're the Kings". No one is that stupid.
    We've been in contact about VC, cap space needs are discussed. MLSE drops its wallet too busy to look back pick it up. Sacremento takes they selves out for lunch.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

It would be like Wade coming back to Miami

Comment

• This guy is such a diva lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Wait, why the hell did the Kings do that deal? Don't say "because they're the Kings". No one is that stupid.
          This is Vlade Divac were talking about.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I get why Masai did it; it gives more wiggle room under the tax and Richardson is a controlled asset. But the only reason I can think why the Kings did it is that they don't believe in Richardson and they want to create more cap space for next year, which is retarded because Richardson is on his rookie deal
            Summary of the deal: we traded a wad of previously chewed bubble gum for a kleenex with a wad of snot already in it.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Summary of the deal: we traded a wad of previously chewed bubble gum for a kleenex with a wad of snot already in it.
              Two key elements:

1) Said kleenex makes 1M less than the gum this year.
              2) When other GMs see snot-filled kleenex, Masai sees future star (reference draft positions of OG, Wright, Siakam and Powell, and non-draft position of FVV).
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                This guy is such a diva lol.

He needs a new nickname. Maybe "Mini Lavar"? My thinking is Lavar like Lavar so much that IT flies under the radar and there's one less offended Laker.

Comment

• Comment

• hahhaha, he is more of a diva than me

Comment

• Yeah the Kings must really be done with Malachi Richardson if they're going to give up on him to save $500,000. It's a bit of a weird risk unless they're convinced he's done.
                      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

lol what? I thought the Knicks already had a young point guard who can't shoot
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          lol what? I thought the Knicks already had a young point guard who can't shoot
                          Raptors killer is going to Dallas lol.

Comment

• Three way deal - Dougie McBuckets going the other way. Wonder if the Assistant coaches will be suiting up for the knicks tonight

Comment

Knicks are Knicksing it up.

Comment

• What's that phrase about about rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic?

Comment

Working...
                                X