Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex91 wrote: View Post
    How many roster spots do the Cavs have left? I hate that vets can be bought out and join whatever team they want at vet min.
    You won't hate it if Sacto buys out Joe Johnson or Atlanta buys out Bellenielli and we sign one of them as a solid pro to come in off the bench every now and again to give the team a boost......
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Alex91 wrote: View Post
      How many roster spots do the Cavs have left? I hate that vets can be bought out and join whatever team they want at vet min.
      They have two spots left I believe. 13 players on the roster at the moment plus 2 two-way guys signed.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        You won't hate it if Sacto buys out Joe Johnson or Atlanta buys out Bellenielli and we sign one of them as a solid pro to come in off the bench every now and again to give the team a boost......
        But..we never ever ever do
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I feel like the term "hot take" had meaning at one point, but now it's too often used to dismiss an opposing opinion without having to argue it. Sort of like "fake news".

Anyways here's Zach Lowe with the same "hot take" about Cleveland:

They did about the very best repair job they could in a stunning series of deals that sent out six players and two draft picks, including the Cavs' 2018 first-round pick, in exchange for four rotation guys who fit much better around LeBron.
          This was a good day for Cleveland. Short of a miracle, LeBron couldn't have asked for much more.
          http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...trade-deadline

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I feel like the term "hot take" had meaning at one point, but now it's too often used to dismiss an opposing opinion without having to argue it. Sort of like "fake news".

Anyways here's Zach Lowe with the same "hot take" about Cleveland:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...trade-deadline
            Lebron will still complain.

Comment

• This is pretty good
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• oh its amazing how the nba'S "DARLING" TEAMS ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO HAVE AN AMAZING "MIRACLE" AT THE DEADLINE.

Comment

• Cleveland isn't a darling team lmfao.

LeBron is a darling player though.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    oh its amazing how the nba'S "DARLING" TEAMS ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO HAVE AN AMAZING "MIRACLE" AT THE DEADLINE.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Cleveland isn't a darling team lmfao.

LeBron is a darling player though.
                      Lebron is on Cleveland so Cleveland is a darling team
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You guys who imply the NBA is rigged are so fucking pathetic.

Just stop fucking watching then. Definition of sore losers, and we haven't even freaking lost yet.

Comment

• It's interesting Cavs are pretty much in the same situation raps were in last year. Play so bad that a trade was necessary. Adapt to new players with like 25+ games. Having an all-star out during that time. Hopefully it ends the same way.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Feb 9, 2018, 12:13 PM.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ibaka and Tucker were better pick up than anyone the Cavs got, and Ujuri spent less than half as much getting them.

But all of a sudden Koby Altman is a genius because he traded half his team for some bench players.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Ibaka and Tucker were better pick up than anyone the Cavs got, and Ujuri spent less than half as much getting them.

But all of a sudden Koby Altman is a genius because he traded half his team for some bench players.
                              Athletic bench players > Old pension-age players

Cavs should've kept Frye tho.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Lebron will still complain.
                                Yeah, I can legitimately see LeBron being pissed not about the talent, but that they kept the Brooklyn pick as a way of hedging themselves against LeBron leaving. He demands absolute fealty, and if they don't make it back to the finals, he'll be quick to use that draft pick as an excuse that they didn't want him enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X