Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/s...92341978320896

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• So after all that, Jordan, Evans and Smart all stay put, and no Eastern conference contender besides Cleveland made significant moves
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

DeAndre would've been interesting.

I am, and have always been, in the Jonas camp. Glad that he's still a Rap, and that we didn't disrupt our bench.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          We had more time & a better coach.... it took a while for us as well, it wasn't as overnight as you think.
          It didn't take us 30 games, and we didn't have Lebron James either.

Comment

• When does all the buyout market stuff begin to happen/become clear?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              When does all the buyout market stuff begin to happen/become clear?
              probably after all star break...

cleveland is better on paper but i still think they have a lot of issues remaining.

Comment

• Glad Boston didn't get better today.

Comment

• I agree with Shaolin, y'all nuts if you don't think Cleveland got better. They're young and athletic now. We'll see how it all plays out but I'm way more hesitant to say we make it out of the eastern conference.

Comment

• i thought we acquired skal labissiere but malachi richardson? could be a diamond in the rough

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
                      I agree with Shaolin, y'all nuts if you don't think Cleveland got better. They're young and athletic now. We'll see how it all plays out but I'm way more hesitant to say we make it out of the eastern conference.
                      +1

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• So the cavs play the celtics on Sunday. Might be a fun game eh?

I think it's more important to finish 1st now. I think Cleveland will not fall below 3rd.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          When does all the buyout market stuff begin to happen/become clear?
                          Starts now, some guys who were just being held to chase trades will be waived shortly. Deadline is March 1st for playoff eligibility, so about 3 weeks of waiver wire action all told.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hill, Hood, Nance are all average players. I'll reserve judgement on the Cavs until I see them enough

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Next 10 games ARE Cavs training camp. But still, is everybody forgetting our own Rudy Gay trade where we brought in 4 rotation players and they gelled instantly?
                              There's "gelling", and then there's championship mode.

The 2013-14 Raptors were a 1st round exit. Not what the Cavs are aiming for. Need more than half a season to put it all together.

Comment

• We should probably create a separate thread for buyout candidates.. but here is a short list of names that might become available:

- Vince Carter
                                - Joe Johnson
                                - Ersan Ilyasova
                                - Luol Deng
                                - Tony Allen
                                - Andrew Bogut

Comment

Working...
                                X