Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    The depth is on this team is ridiculous considering the number of low draft picks (and even undrafted pickups). At the start of the season a lot of us were worried about playing all-bench lineups, but now they've become one of our strengths and the reason that we've been able to reduce Kyle and DeMar's minutes, which should hopefully be a major difference come playoff time.

The part of this game that blew me away was when the Cavs put their starters back in the game in the 2nd quarter, up against a Raptors lineup made up of a lottery pick, a late first round pick, two second round picks (one of whom is on a 2-way contract) and an undrafted player, all of whom are in their second or third years in the NBA. And the Raptors lineup put up a run on them. And as it was happening I wasn't even surprised that they could do it.
    Trueee. And I bet Lebron was thinking who the hell are these punks? Why am I losing this badly to a bunch of no name brands?

Comment

• I can't even do any work right now. I'm shook.

I love this team
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Substance > Hype

Comment

• The cold dose of reality take: https://www.thestar.com/amp/sports/r...mpression=true

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            I am rooting for a strong game from Demar. All eyes on him. But, I really hope JV has a 25 and 15 kinda night. Really want the media and everyone to know wassupp
            Nailed it.

Comment

• Odd question... anyone got the NBA on TNT clip talking about how the Cavs were tired?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I knew our youth was good-to-go!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  The cold dose of reality take: https://www.thestar.com/amp/sports/r...mpression=true

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                  Well that's one way to twist it

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      It’s kind of like me voting for OG. It’s not right but I’m not going to not vote for him.
                      Fuck you mean it's not right? Who better than OG?

Comment

• Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          It’s kind of like me voting for OG. It’s not right but I’m not going to not vote for him.
                          And there's the problem with fan voting
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Ringer's take on Raps-Cavs last night leads off yesterdays recap

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1...icymi-20180111

Further down, Pascal just about concussing himself on the Love blowby dunk.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Cleveland is in an interesting spot as we approach the trade deadline. Aside from flipping a switch how do they get better?
                              They look old and slow. They are over the cap and trading someone like Tristan Thompson further depletes their rebounding and size.

I mean, as constructed they can still flip a switch come playoff time but you have to think JV can have his way with them and the raps should be able to play at a much faster pace than them too.

Brooklynn is playing better which can devalue that pick too.

I love it!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                It was Wade's birthday party yesterday and they were with Drake...I wonder how hard they partied in White Vegas.
                                Shout out to our Global Ambassador. There's no way that Tyron Lue should have allowed the Cavs to come to Toronto early (like since Monday, apparently) and party after that beat down by the Wolves. No way that any NBA coach would condone that. Unfortunately, that won't work in the playoffs, but nice job by Drake.

Comment

Working...
                                X