Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Remeber how defiant he (and to a lesser extent Casey) was a few years ago when the media confronted him about the statistically poor long twos?

"That's my game. I don't care about analytics, empty the clip, yadda yadda"

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
    It's weird but I think it wasn't so much defiance/arrogance as it was him being sensitive to criticism. Early on he was roasted a lot for his FG%, so you saw him trying to protect his percentages by not launching heaves. And how many countless times did he hesitate when wide open from outside? All that #proveem stuff showed he listens to the criticism, plus we saw him working on the three almost every summer.

It became a mental block that he tried to shrug off, a fear of failure. I think getting the big deal and the all-star selections have loosened him up to the point where he's less afraid of failure. In late game situations he doesn't get the yips as much and looks much smoother. And now that he's overcome it (fingers crossed), he can talk about it more rationally.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

this guy is sucha waste of ambassador

Comment

First time I absolutely don't like Lebron's taste in what he is wearing.

Comment

Lorenzo Brown, Malcolm Miller, Alfonzo McKinnie, and Bruno Caboclo are back with the Raptors. At least a couple will be active.

Comment

Looks like a bearded homeless biker grandma

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
              First time I absolutely don't like Lebron's taste in what he is wearing.

Yooo that's a ladies purse. But it's cool cause it was $1000 I guess?

Smh everyone wanna be young thug
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Raptors, one of the top 4 teams record wise, get their first US nationally televised game on their 40th game, and we're missing 2 of our top 3 players, great

Comment

This game is lunchbag letdown....

No Kyle
                  No Serge
                  No good test of what the team looks like against the reigning Kings of the East hill.

Gotta wait a week till the SAS come to town.... and hope Kyles arse feels better by then.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    This game is lunchbag letdown....

No Kyle
                    No Serge
                    No good test of what the team looks like against the reigning Kings of the East hill.

Gotta wait a week till the SAS come to town.... and hope Kyles arse feels better by then.
                    You're packing it in already DS?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Butler is becoming one of my favourite non-Raptors now that he isn't killing us with the Bulls. He's hard working, honest, good and curiously is a country music fan. He might be the main reason that Minny is going to make it at least to the western semi if not the final.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Maybe his account got hacked

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Miles has got to go supernova today

Comment

• Reggie miller in the house..I hope demar has a good game, he's a "trending topic" in the us among hardcore fans..time to show them something

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                No..still calling a win...just having lunchbag letdown that the team doesn’t have their full compliment of players..The Lebrons kicked off a stretch of some really good teams comin in....
                                Cavs..Warriors..Spurs..Minny....

It’s like showing up for your men’s league game for the coveted 11:30 pm start in early February only to find out your goalie isn’t coming...
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 11, 2018, 08:52 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X