No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how we're playing but why does it almost feel like Cleveland's letting us win? LOL. Am I the only one feeling this. I guess their defence is just so bad I can't believe they're actually trying. It just seems like they feel bad for us and they wanna give us a win lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
      I do not think James will depart Cavs, Where will he go ?
      Its almost guaranteed. LA has the assets and the cap so that Lebron can basically run the show there. PG is most likely going to LA too.

Comment

• Poetle baby!!! This is already my favorite game of the year
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This Raptors bench is really stepping up the Cleveland’s starting unit.

THINK. ABOUT. THAT.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Wow...Do the Cavs look as disinterested in this game to you as they do to me...
            Typical Cavs game. They don't play defense and every stat shows that.

Comment

• I feel like turning it off now and going to bed happy. But I want to see another JV shift! Think Casey will play him again. He has two fouls after all

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I love how we're playing but why does it almost feel like Cleveland's letting us win? LOL. Am I the only one feeling this. I guess their defence is just so bad I can't believe they're actually trying. It just seems like they feel bad for us and they wanna give us a win lol
                Lol "feel bad for us"

That's rich. These raptors have bite. They're not the 2015 edition
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  This Raptors bench is really stepping up the Cleveland’s starting unit.

THINK. ABOUT. THAT.
                  LeBron to Toronto. Confirmed. #WojBomb

Comment

• I'm very pleasantly surprised by the game so far. Thought the US telecast and facing the LeBrons without Kyle and Serge might cause the team to just fold the tents for the night.

#nojinx

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Yeah. It’s a bit concerning
                      Concerning for who? Us or them?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is the type of game that Minny and Celtics played when they beat the Cavs...

Ball sharing and terrific swarming defense

Comment

• The thing you admire about F V is his courage, he never plays with a sense of fear or hesitation not like N P

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I love how we're playing but why does it almost feel like Cleveland's letting us win? LOL. Am I the only one feeling this. I guess their defence is just so bad I can't believe they're actually trying. It just seems like they feel bad for us and they wanna give us a win lol
                            Yep, and so every analyst will immediately discount this game if we win it lol
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Half the American audience watching our 2nd unit crushing the Cavs are thinking "who are these f'ing guys?"
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Poeltl is so physically weak on the glass this boy needs to get in the weight room
                                I think you have to wait a bit for him to physically mature..he is a big kid..he will be a big strong man in a couple more years...don’t want to limit his mobility and quicks by putting on to much bulk to quick...made that mistake with the guy with the beard ...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X