• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like our bigs .....

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      3 days. TWolves blew them out by 28.
      LeBron made history tonight. He has lost b2b games by more than 25 points for the first time in his career

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Siakam is gonna be great in a few seasons. A big with quickness, decent ball handling, energy and a strong motor.
        He and JP could be an amazing front court.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          We did not even need Derozan for this game.

TAKE. THAT. IN.
          Cavs trapping D let Demar find open guys. GSW would crush the Cavs if they use Casey style traps

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            3 days. TWolves blew them out by 28.
            Did not know that...but I was thinking of the Raps matchup with them.

Comment

• Drake, you think you can get the warriors in your restaurant when they land too?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Siakam is gonna be great in a few seasons. A big with quickness, decent ball handling, energy and a strong motor.
                As soon as he can start hitting the 3 ball with regularity he will be huge for us

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I didn't think it was possible for an orgasm to last 2.5 hours until today.

Comment

• I hope they're unsatisfied. I hope they shake each other's hands and start thinking about golden state on saturday.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• What an impressive beatdown by the Raptors. Players won’t admit it, but that was a mini statement...especially with no Lowry and Ibaka

Comment

• Also great job Zainab! Go kill the Warriors next

Comment

• Lebron already telling his agent to get the Sixers or Lakers on speed dial..

Comment

• Good job! Good effort!

Comment

• MVP of that game? none other than my guy VV. He's good folks.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ball movement is so key against Cleveland. Can't let Lebron play the strong safety position on d.

Comment

Working...
                                X