No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will the Raps get any love from ESPN & the rest of the US media?

Comment

• What an effort! Everybody played well
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Remember when kevin love used to average 26 and 12 or something for Minnesota

Lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'd also like to see more Malcolm Miller. I can easily tell when a young player can play or not. I think Miller can play.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ya what class you have lebron, can’t even shake any of the Raptors hands, instead you walk off before the game ends like a fucking sore loser.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I didn't think it was possible for an orgasm to last 2.5 hours until today.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Also great job Zainab! Go kill the Warriors next
                LETS GOOOOOO! Positive vibes only.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Remember when kevin love used to average 26 and 12 or something for Minnesota

Lol
                  Averaged 18-19 shots per game in Minny, only 12 or so in cleveland... 6 shots makes a big difference, thats 6-10 points per game.

Averaging 19 pts... if 18 shots average probably 25-26 pts per game...

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    Ball movement is so key against Cleveland. Can't let Lebron play the strong safety position on d.
                    This might be the worst team Lebron has ever had since his first couple of seasons.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      I'd also like to see more Malcolm Miller. I can easily tell when a young player can play or not. I think Miller can play.
                      It's true, it's a talent of yours
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        Lebron already telling his agent to get the Sixers or Lakers on speed dial..
                        I think he's telling him Toronto

Comment

• I want to watch that entire game again with the TNT feed
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 76 pts from our bench! ������ If you don't show up to play, we'll run you out of the building! #benchmob

Comment

• TNT crew gave no credit to the Raptors. Their rationale? Cleveland is just "bored" with the regular season.

Comment

• Nice to see TNT talking all about the Cavs and not the team that laid the smack down on their candy asses.

Comment

Working...
                                X