No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao just got back from the movies, wtf happened here? I had written off the whole week for the Raptors.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Lmao just got back from the movies, wtf happened here? I had written off the whole week for the Raptors.
      Cleveland Browns are tanking

Comment

Lmao just got back from the movies, wtf happened here? I had written off the whole week for the Raptors.
        Everybody was amazing. Bigs, guards. Everyone. Cavs looked like ass. Alonzo Brown scored multiple times. Some guy named malcolm miller put on a jersey and scored a few late. A couple of us ejaculated.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Remember when KG and Vernon Maxwell said that the Raps weak link is their bench? lmao
          I'm sure it's just me (though I enjoyed The Wire without subtitles) but I can't understand anything KG or his crew are talking about on that little TNT show of his.

Comment

• Man that was a nationally televised game and TNT isn't even talking about how good the Raptors are. Rather they're talking about how bad the Cavs are! Even Kenny is talking down the Raptors about how it's just January and he's not impressed. Even after a beatdown with no Lowry or Ibaka, still no respect!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Everybody was amazing. Bigs, guards. Everyone. Cavs looked like ass. Alonzo Brown scored multiple times. Some guy named malcolm miller put on a jersey and scored a few late. A couple of us ejaculated.

Multiple times

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                I'm sure it's just me (though I enjoyed The Wire without subtitles) but I can't understand anything KG or his crew are talking about on that little TNT show of his.
                Though I enjoyed 'the wire' without subtitles LMAO
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• the Cavs and most of the league have no idea who half these guys are. A couple of them played 2 games today.
                  DD was having a blast setting them up plus he had a lot of hockey assists that don't show up.
                  The Cavs have zero rim protection and weak rebounding which is a major problem if they don't out shoot you. The Raps took advantage of it big time.

Comment

What did you see? I made the mistake of seeing Jumanji but caught the last half

Comment

• If the Raps can sustain this Elite level of play then only GS, Thunder, Rockets, could hang with them. " Nobody saw this assertion of dominance coming" ! Assists 31,rebounds 63, every quarter 30+ points! And all that without Lowry or Ibaka! GS game will show us wuts really good since Cavs are in a slide right atm. Nonetheless very encouraging team win! Go Dino's Go!

Comment

• Smile and enjoy the moment, my friends.

Cavs are bad. Yes.
                        But our bench is more bad!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          Man that was a nationally televised game and TNT isn't even talking about how good the Raptors are. Rather they're talking about how bad the Cavs are! Even Kenny is talking down the Raptors about how it's just January and he's not impressed. Even after a beatdown with no Lowry or Ibaka, still no respect!
                          They will judge us only in playoffs. It is what it is. iIf we perform well in playoffs though it'll be too late for us to care about their respect
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• For everyone saying the sky is falling every time the Raps lose or look bad in the game, the Cavs just threw up the mother of all stinkers and no one is going to be writing them off after this game. Sometimes teams have bad games

Comment

• Aren't you guys glad IT didnt get suspended ? Guy shot 2 of 15 or something like that. Why thank you very much little guy

Comment

• The most exciting thing from this game is to see Norm adjust his shot and hit some 3s. This will be huge moving foward!!

Great win! All heart!

OG is literally the chillest guy ever. When he gets called for a foul he doesn't think he deserves he just goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X