X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      But not before ending us, even more painfully. Cavs-Warriors is an entirely different discussion.
      We had a shitty offensive system that was easily exploitable. We have a much better system now. Whether we have enough shooting to take advantage of that system is another question. And my point wasn't so much about us, but about the Cavs. Their defence was vulnerable last year and much more so this year. Are any Eastern teams good enough to take advantage of that? Not last year. But it's not a given some team won't this year.

But the playoffs are still a long ways off.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Hahahaha

Id like this post, but i say fuck kyrie too
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Would we have won this game with Ibaka and Kyle?
          I'm hoping Casey and DD/Kyle/Ibaka learned a ton watching this game ...

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Fuck you mean it's not right? Who better than OG?
            You’re right that was blasphemous I shouldn’t have said that.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Those are still spectacularly ugly jerseys ....

Comment

• Not a fan of the jerseys (they are fine, I guess) but that court is real pretty.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Hahahaha

"LeBron clearly didn't care one bit about winning this game"

-Sports Analysts

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Those are still spectacularly ugly jerseys ....
                      Yeah, the chevrons just look out of place. But the court design looks great.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        We had a shitty offensive system that was easily exploitable. We have a much better system now. Whether we have enough shooting to take advantage of that system is another question. And my point wasn't so much about us, but about the Cavs. Their defence was vulnerable last year and much more so this year. Are any Eastern teams good enough to take advantage of that? Not last year. But it's not a given some team won't this year.

But the playoffs are still a long ways off.
                        Shitty offence AND our defense wasn't even that good. Last season when we got swept we were only 18th best in the league in terms of limiting 3 point attempts (ECF year we were 12th). Against a Cavs team that's been top 2-3 in 3pt makes since 2015, this was a recipe for disaster.

This year we are 2ND. That's a DRAMATIC increase from 18th and gives us a really good shot at neutralizing their best way to score.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, the chevrons just look out of place. But the court design looks great.
                          I'm guessing I'm supposed to imagine they're not chevrons but an arrows pointing north. However if a design has to be explained, it's probably not a good design.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• If we beat the Warriors we'll be 30-11 and on track for exactly 60 wins. Wow

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              I'm guessing I'm supposed to imagine they're not chevrons but an arrows pointing north. However if a design has to be explained, it's probably not a good design.
                              Nah, it's meant to be a chevron. Call back to the old jerseys, plus apparently the 6 points on the chevron represent the 6 boroughs of Toronto? I dunno.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                If we beat the Warriors we'll be 30-11 and on track for exactly 60 wins. Wow
                                And even with the crazy easy schedule in December, I think the latter half of the season is the easier half, with respect to strength of schedule and home/away.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X