Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Its button up dress shirts in the lower bowl, 50 year old affluent white men
    Hey I'm an affluent 50 year old white man....and I'd be going nuts. So are the baskets smaller in the NBA? Lorenzo Brown seems to make shots in the G League. He isn't playing badly but......we might need those bunnies later. A 25 point lead isn't enough for my liking. Need a solid third. Take a chance on JV

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I'm always scared when this team has a lead lmao
      Lol especially one this big
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• IT is shooting 0-10 ahahahahaha
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          IT is shooting 0-10 ahahahahaha
          Let's not jinx it lool but defense has been great
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Guys are hitting their shots and our defense has been oustanding. As has ball movement. Maybe cleveland isn't bringing their game but we're missing 2 of our top 3 guys.

This is pissing me off people building a narrative that cleveland just "didn't care" before it's even over

Lets give our boys some props, because it doesn't seem like the media will
            You're right we need to give our guys props but it just seems unreal that we are up by this much with Kyle and Serge out. It also really really really feels like Cleveland isn't trying for some reason. But I haven't watched them this season so I don't know if this is how they always play.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Also Cleveland has not hit a three
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

He's like 5'7 and Delon wright's arm is 5'8
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Guys are hitting their shots and our defense has been oustanding. As has ball movement. Maybe cleveland isn't bringing their game but we're missing 2 of our top 3 guys.

This is pissing me off people building a narrative that cleveland just "didn't care" before it's even over

Lets give our boys some props, because it doesn't seem like the media will
                  Think that with mostly a “kids” lineup available tonight..they won’t take their foot off the gas in the third...This is a chance for all the family back home to see em play on a big stage...
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Nice effort, but hard to take away anything from this game, except that the Cavs are still somewhere in Canada Customs and they have their once a year chemistry turmoil that will be all ironed out just in time for the playoffs.

Comment

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Let's not jinx it lool but defense has been great
                        He isn't 100% yet so I'm not shocked. He's been out for a while and he's on a new team. It will take him a bit to get back to normal. Trust he won't look like this come playoff time.

Comment

• TNT's NBA Twitter feed

https://twitter.com/nbaontnt

Chuck apparently calls the Cavs one of the least talented teams in the league (from an athletic stand point)

Comment

• Nervous as fuck about the next half lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy's really had two good years after some mediocrity and he's talked about like a future hall of famer. He can get very hot...perhaps even for a season. But he can certainly be defended....unlike Lebron. I don't think he will do for them anything near what Kyrie did.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Nice effort, but hard to take away anything from this game, except that the Cavs are still somewhere in Canada Customs and they have their once a year chemistry turmoil that will be all ironed out just in time for the playoffs.
                                LOL for real. They always figure it out by playoff time. I don't know how they consistently do that. I guess the answer is just Lebron really

Comment

Working...
                                X