Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    No
    Okay well then neither am I lol. I don't think we can handle another heartbreaking loss so I hope we don't let them back into this game. Cause if it gets close again it's over.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Miles should set a pick for Demar and this has to be constant so he would have more touches if Derozan is more than willing to pass

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Or...they are just getting killed by the speed and hustle of the Raps kiddie corps....
        Lebron is Lebron..but the other 30 something’s wearing white tonight are getting run off the floor so far...
        Unfortunately, energy by itself doesn't work as well in playoffs. Even Masai said that in a recent interview. In the playoffs, guys hustle and get back on defense, i.e., give a shit. Cavs have been to the Finals 3 years in a row. They looked completely disjointed a week before the playoffs started last year. Unfortunately, you can't read anything into this, but we can still enjoy seeing us kicking their arrogant butts without Ibaka and Lowry.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          as expected the cavs are getting away with blatant fouls
          Free throws are 17-6 lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Cavs need to worry about LeBron's minutes. He should definitely come out now
            I swear he still plays a lot of minutes. They aren't taking him out. They're probably gonna try and push this run and if it doesn't work then they'll take him out.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• No jokes yet about cavs at Toronto strip clubs last nights? The Claw with multiple positive posts about Derozan? What's going on with this place?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I swear he still plays a lot of minutes. They aren't taking him out. They're probably gonna try and push this run and if it doesn't work then they'll take him out.
                Injury ?

Comment

• Cavs do look like shit. Scared of the Toronto Raptors live on TNT, obviously
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Middway through the 3rd quarter, Jae Crowder is playing with 5 personal fouls, one away from being ejected against the Raptors

Comment

• Hockey pass from Demar resulting to a three by Vleet

Comment

• Trade FVV to Cleveland for Lebron?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          Middway through the 3rd quarter, Jae Crowder is playing with 5 personal fouls, one away from being ejected against the Raptors
                          I wish we had him, sports illustrated tells me he's better than derozan. They're the most trusted name in sports news
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• VV is so good!!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• what the fuck

Comment

• For a 7 footer JV really doesn't scare anyone in the paint in terms of defensively lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X