Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I getting too optimistic?

Cavs got embarrassed vs. T'wolves, so you would think they should be semi motivated.

Comment

• Cleveland looks like they've rolled over
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Lol raps momentum continues and nobody is in their seats. Sad!
        Can’t spill the Chardonnay on the way back to your pew...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Hero ball is out of his mind tonight

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Kyle who?

Serge what?
            I would like to think our defence is better without Kyle. Delon and Fred are definitely better defenders than him.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lol wow

Comment

• What I'm liking about this: the Cavs and the Bucks are 2 teams that have abandoned traditional centers and we are destroying both of them on the boards, making them pay for lack of size. The death of the NBA big man might have been a bit premature.

Comment

• Lebron is gonna ask to get traded before the trade deadline at this rate.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    Am I getting too optimistic?

Cavs got embarrassed vs. T'wolves, so you would think they should be semi motivated.
                    They were a mess the 2nd half of last year then rolled thru the east. So...Im gaining optimism we could win a couple games tho
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This is like when you pay against a team on Rookie difficulty and beat them down really badly
                      OG is our king

Comment

• It was Wade's birthday party yesterday and they were with Drake...I wonder how hard they partied in White Vegas.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Cavs defence is COMICAL!!
                          Yea this almost feels like a joke. This can't be how they play defence every night. How the hell are they 3rd in the East or whatever they are playing defence like this. Lebron is unreal man cause he has to be the reason.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DeMar has 5 points on 2-9 shooting and hasn't gotten to the line, and he's having an awesome game.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If this is not a culture reset game, what is?

Comment

• Is Kyle even on the bench? Home sitting on a block of ice?

Comment

Working...
                                X