No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorenzo Brown just played 34 minutes for Raptors 905, so I'm assuming he won't be playing against the Cavs
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Lorenzo Brown just played 34 minutes for Raptors 905, so I'm assuming he won't be playing against the Cavs
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Brown did nothing last game anyways..... literally. He had a glorious 6 minute trillion.

Casey needs to let JV & Poeltl be focal points in the offense tonight. We need them to be on the floor as much as possible..... we need solid screens & we need rebounding.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Brown did nothing last game anyways..... literally. He had a glorious 6 minute trillion.

Casey needs to let JV & Poeltl be focal points in the offense tonight. We need them to be on the floor as much as possible..... we need solid screens & we need rebounding.
          Yep I'd like to see us experiment with some bully ball tonight. Our shooting is depleted...as are our "small ball" lineups. Try to punish love, Thompson and Frye. What's the worst that could happen? We don't have the firepower today to match their shooters anyways

Comment

I’m sure he can find 6 minutes in his gas tank if he is called up..and I am sure he is hoping to get that call.....he would get to play on national television against the best player in the game...I bet adrenaline alone would see him get through those 6 minutes
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              I’m sure he can find 6 minutes in his gas tank if he is called up..and I am sure he is hoping to get that call.....he would get to play on national television against the best player in the game...I bet adrenaline alone would see him get through those 6 minutes
              He scored 24 with 12 assists.Carried the team to victory#10.

Comment

Too bad this game essentially means nothing. If we win, great, but it's without 2/5 of our starters. If we lose, big whoop, it's without 2/5 of our starters.

On American National TV too... what are the freaking odds? Gives them even more reason not to watch us be "boring" and not give us coverage.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Too bad this game essentially means nothing. If we win, great, but it's without 2/5 of our starters. If we lose, big whoop, it's without 2/5 of our starters.

On American National TV too... what are the freaking odds? Gives them even more reason not to watch us be "boring" and not give us coverage.
                  Huh? If we win I'm super super pumped

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, this will either be a glorious Raptors victory or a #fakewin for Cleveland
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yeah, this will either be a glorious Raptors victory or a #fakewin for Cleveland
                      So either way, we win!

Comment

We're just 3 pt pups right now. Vegas opened us as 1.5 pt pups.

They know something about Lowry, I guess?
                        Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 11, 2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

I'm just praying for an entertaining game. Crowder all over DeRozan could be another 10-30 shooting night.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I'm just praying for an entertaining game. Crowder all over DeRozan could be another 10-30 shooting night.
                            DeRozan lit his ass up last season.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              It's still not a true test of who we are as a team. Sure, it will be lovely to win with our bench, but I wanna see what we can do with our full lineup of starters vs Cavs, Warriors etc.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                We're just 3 pt pups right now. Vegas opened us as 1.5 pt pups.

They know something about Lowry, I guess?
                                Wouldn't suprise me tbh

Baby got back

Comment

Working...
                                X