Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    No apologies needed as far as I'm concerned, no punches were thrown, no suspension was warranted.

It's the NBA who should be apologizing for fining DD for a shove more than Isaiah Thomas for an intentional throat chop
    #Crooked NBA

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
      No apologies needed as far as I'm concerned, no punches were thrown, no suspension was warranted.

It's the NBA who should be apologizing for fining DD for a shove more than Isaiah Thomas for an intentional throat chop
      #Crooked NBA

Comment

#Crooked NBA
        Lol #CrookedNBA

Lock them up! Lock them up!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Wouldn't suprise me tbh

Baby got back

That ass is HUGE!

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            That ass is HUGE!

Swollen

Comment

Damn. Flat earther Kyrie Irving is getting MVP chants in London.

Comment

SportsNet:
                Raptors getting calls on young pieces ahead of NBA trade deadline. Not likely to move any.

Comment

SportsNet:
                  Raptors getting calls on young pieces ahead of NBA trade deadline. Not likely to move any.
                  I'd say trade bebe but even he has use.

I feel like when playoffs go to 8 or 9 man rotation, it'll be the big 3 and then a different group of 5 or 6 behind them every night depending on matchup and whos hot etc

Comment

IMO, Ujiri has to decide between Poeltl or Nogueira. Hearing he doesn't want t move anyone worries me. Bebe has use, but if we could get back something in return for him (Say another wing defender besides Powell & OG?), I say we do it.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Damn. Flat earther Kyrie Irving is getting MVP chants in London.
                      I wonder how he explains the different time zones....

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I wonder how he explains the different time zones....

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
                        He watched True Detective and decided time is a flat circle

Comment

So DeRozan, who said he works on his three-point shot every offseason, took another look at his long-distance game. “I shot a lot of long twos where I had one foot behind the line and one foot in front of the line,” he said. “I said, ‘Let me take this easier the shot that will get me an extra point.’ It was just getting more comfortable with it. I understand now how it can help me.”
                          Love you Demar, but how did it take that many years to realize one step back = one more point = good??

Comment

Demar pulling ahead of the guys that aren't flat earthers

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Love you Demar, but how did it take that many years to realize one step back = one more point = good??
                              Remeber how defiant he (and to a lesser extent Casey) was a few years ago when the media confronted him about the statistically poor long twos?

"That's my game. I don't care about analytics, empty the clip, yadda yadda"

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kyle won't play tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X