No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, can the officials call LeBron on on obvious foul or is that against league policy? All ball on that last block? Hahaha.

Comment

• Just caught up,

Great Half for the bench mob. The 25 and under crowd are rolling. ACC needs to wake up. All I wanted out of this situ without KLOE and Serge was that the kids showed that this summer their imaginary opponents on all their reps after getting swept last year were the cavs. And man they are delivering.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        Gotten too corporate the last two years... not as loud as it used to be a few years ago.
        Yeah..when I could get tix..all the seats were occupied before tip..now..tell tale corporate tickets are still making their way in halfway through the first q..
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Well the second half will be proof if Cleveland was actually trying or not. Lebron could easily go off and they can easily turn up the defence if they want to. Let's see
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Real test is second half
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors with 36 bench points. Cavs with 40 points
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• No lowry, no Ibaka, and Derozan has 2 points.

Up 25 at the half? Yea sounds about right

Comment

• Jonas and Jakob combined would be the greatest center of all time

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    No lowry, no Ibaka, and Derozan has 2 points.

Up 25 at the half? Yea sounds about right
                    Derozan’s mentality in the first half....”this team game is bigger than my personal gain”

I’m happy

#proveem that I can also make my teammates better

Comment

• I'm always scared when this team has a lead lmao
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apparently, NBA votes today will count double, up until midnight EST

Comment

• FVV working his way towards a Biyombo contract lol

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            Apparently, NBA votes today will count double, up until midnight EST
                            Fred VanVleet #NBAVOTE
                            Jakob Poeltl #NBAVOTE
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Well the second half will be proof if Cleveland was actually trying or not. Lebron could easily go off and they can easily turn up the defence if they want to. Let's see
                              They're tied with the Kings for the worst defence in the league. They haven't turned it up much all year, and may not have the ability to do so. It's their offence that looks abnormally sluggish. That will get turned up in the second half guaranteed.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Well the second half will be proof if Cleveland was actually trying or not. Lebron could easily go off and they can easily turn up the defence if they want to. Let's see
                                Guys are hitting their shots and our defense has been oustanding. As has ball movement. Maybe cleveland isn't bringing their game but we're missing 2 of our top 3 guys.

This is pissing me off people building a narrative that cleveland just "didn't care" before it's even over

Lets give our boys some props, because it doesn't seem like the media will
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X