No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, the big Q....can we maintain the oomph for Saturday?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      They will judge us only in playoffs. It is what it is. iIf we perform well in playoffs though it'll be too late for us to care about their respect
      And rightfully so. Everyone knows that we are 50+ wins team in regular season.

Comment

• please be real lol
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Great to see DD able to take a back seat and watch the team go to work after the double came for him. Everyone really stepped up today. I think everyones been high on a Raptors young player at somepoint this year and this game is what happens when they all play at that high point at the same time, for an entire game. Look at the numbers for everyone. Peoltl 12 and 12, Fred 22-4-4,, Powell 14 and 6, Pascal 16 and 7 ect. Everyone had great games. Maybe now this bench and team will get some much deserved attention. Great game!

Comment

• had this game circled on the calendar for a while so was not happy to hear Lowry and Ibaka were out. But I had it circled to see how OG fared against Lebron. Very impressed. The cavs were actively trying to get him switched off Lebron. Well done rook'. And great job Zainab....on to Golden State.

Comment

• Live look of Cavs fans:

Comment

• Pretty sure this is the most excited Zainab's been in 4 years lol. But with good reason!

Fuck the Cavs!

Comment

• S.R. wrote:
                  Lmao just got back from the movies, wtf happened here? I had written off the whole week for the Raptors.!
                  We ate some Cleveland nuggets and shit out little LeBron turds all over the ACC, one was shaped like Isaiah Thomas
                  Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Jan 12, 2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    DeMar has hit more threes than twos
                    Also...WTF?! This actually happened.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Also...WTF?! This actually happened.
                      DeMar had more threes and assists than the entire Cavs starting lineup. Just let that sink in for a second.

Comment

• JR Smith is a LEGEND

27 MIN, 0 PTS, 1 REB, 1 AST,

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          DeMar had more threes and assists than the entire Cavs starting lineup. Just let that sink in for a second.
                          Oh how the times have changed.

Comment

Get ready for the ultimate "empty the clip" game from DeMar. He's gonna get 35 points or die trying
                            I said this before the game, and I believed it, so I really want to applaud DeMar for his game tonight. He wasn't fazed at all by the double teams, and made the right pass every time (and some of those passes were NICE). He struggled with his shot but he wasn't forcing anything, and still managed to hit three three-pointers (lol).
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I said this before the game, and I believed it, so I really want to applaud DeMar for his game tonight. He wasn't fazed at all by the double teams, and made the right pass every time (and some of those passes were NICE). He struggled with his shot but he wasn't forcing anything, and still managed to hit three three-pointers (lol).
                              And supposedly he's sick right now. Props to him
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X